Reviews for Death and Rebirth
grnfield chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
It says on your profile page that chapter 3 is in progress, is this still the case? You haven't updated this excellent story for several years but I would love you to continue it.
grnfield chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
Really enjoyed this story. Wish there was more!
sckraut12 chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
please continue. is anyone else alive?
Bluegrass chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
Gee, wasn't expecting that! A crazed, psycotic John! Poor guy. Whatever happened to bring him to this! And so sad to think of Tracy Island having fallen into such a state of disrepair.

Now, this is an interesting plot twist...lol. Interesting to see where you're going with this one.
Elsa Jay chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Did you rewrite chapter one, I seem to remember things slightly different. But this is so much better (apart from typing errors), its an absolutely brillant start.

Very original, brutal even. Poor John, denial is his mind's way of coping with an impossible situation.

I Hope Penny and Parker can coax him back to reality.

Update soon please
siouxsmn chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
Another excellent chapter. For a minute there, I was thinking it was Kyrano still living on the island and doing all of that with the jungle foliage. I won't say any more in case someone is reading the reviews before they read the chapter. Don't want to give away the plot of this chapter.

Can't wait to reada more.
GillyLee12 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
If Scott is the eldest and John the middle one, then who is the eldest who got 'showered' when Scott is killed? And speaking as one who has killed all Tracys too, you ought to make sure you do so without any typos (Killing off Tracys is bad enough as it is, grin.)

Also, if they are shot down and the remains of the plane are found, why is Lady Penelope still trying to find them?
siouxsmn chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Kate, I just have one request. Could you please add a "Remember to Breathe" warning at the beginning of your chapters? I was almost turning blue by the time I got to the end of the chapter ;-) Great start to the story! But after reading the section after the flashback I'm confused. . .were they shot down or did the plane have engine trouble and land? Can't wait to read more and see if my ideas of where you are going is true?