Reviews for Monkey Mojo
JP1124 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Wow not the ending I expected at all. Great story I enjoyed it
mileslacey chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Short and sweet and very well done. Certainly a very interesting twist at the end of Chapter 5. I don't think I will be able to watch Kim Possible on TV again without thinking of Ron and his tail.
Dave 32 chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
A very enjoyable maybe Ron's tail will comeback to full control again.?

"Now it won't come out and play anymore" classic comedy!
Midgarosormr chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
This was great! :)

Mike.
RI100014 chapter 3 . 7/5/2009
Okay... I have the mind of any consenting adult. Are you telling me that Ron, who hasn't had the go-now to push past third base, had his fifth appendage, a reoccurring, involuntary, fur-covered, simian tail, be the first to go where no boy had gone before? Are you *ing me? Oh man. I don't know whether to laugh or cry right now. That is just... Oh man. That is just hilarious.

Till next time... adios.
BenRG chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Oh, that was a lovely touch. Very funny. What made this a 'LOL' moment was Kim's reaction to Ron's... injury. XD Of course, as Ron realised in the epilogue, in some ways this solves a lot of his problems.

Is it me, or do you always write Kim as a nymphomaniac just waiting for some Ronshine to happen? ;)

Monique was lovely in this story. I think that you are very good at capturing what is really only a secondary character in the show and making her a real and believable girl. Being the best friend and confident of Kim Possible must be really odd at times.

BenRG's Overall Rating: 7.5/10

BTW: This could be seen as a prequel of sorts for several of your other stories including the "HBKP/Addictive" saga and especially "Hottie's Home".
JCS1966 chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
Not Even Monique can avoid being Barkined; at least she found a way of making detention bearable.

And Good God...Shego broke The monkey mojo machine! ...She's dead, 'nuff siad.

Fun story, Spectre. Now let's see some continuations fo your other stuff, Like "The Lecture," hint,hint!

See you soon!
bigherb81 chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
You know out of every possible ending that could have happened I must admit that one was not expected. Great wrap up though something a bit out of left field.
Quathis chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
So is his tail in recovery? Either Kim is obsessing way too much (which does happen) but she made it seem like his tail was permanently out of commission.

Also, got a good laugh out all of Monique's detention related scenes.
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Oy such the (giggle) drama over Ron's poor little appendage... I'm sure Kim will probably kill Shego the next time they meet.

But for Kim's sake he's able to have his Mojo come out and play, soon, Black Holes be darned! LOL!

If I was Kim, though, I'd worry about Shego finding out why what she did to Ron was so important to the redhead...

CB73
UtCyborg chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
What a wierd story rofl xD

Seems good so far, keep it up
KP's Man chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Wonderfully funny story!You really can bring these great characters to to see an update to he Gift im reading it a few things I missed too.
screaming phoenix chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
The nerve of Shego breaking one of Kim’s favorite toys!

You are an evil man!
Nightwing 509 chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Kim upset about Ron's monkey tail being broken. I hope you write a sequel to this story.
Katsumara chapter 5 . 6/19/2009
Hilarious. Absolutely, positively hilarious. Great work, spectre. I'm glad to see this story's alert pop up in my e-mail. What a funny way to end it. Poor Kim. [ Poor Ron! Heck, poor Monique for the detentions!

I hope to see more of you work, spec. You do great work!