Reviews for Separation Anxiety
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad they found Bobby and that he's okay!
hippysheep chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
it works!trust me you have my heart for this...thank you..
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
That was really great! Keep up the great work with you writing!
Tracey Claybon chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Nice story - it shows the fine lines between partnerships, relationships and love relations - this story shows how that CAN work, and how it can cause harm to all involved if disrupted.

10 out of 10 - you did great!
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Go Deakins! I love it!
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Write more!
Jeillek chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
aw... that was really great. I loved it.
SwayPippin chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Well done!

I'm glad you didn't make Bobby way OCC! I hate that.

I actually just started reading CI fics, but I'm starting to really hate them. For example, Bobby would never EVER say something like "whats this thingy" You didn't do that! But I've seen it and I wanted to say well done to you for NOT making him a mushy-crybaby-i-love-alex-so-muich-i-might-die kinda Bobby ;)

Sway
The Confused One chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aw. I love it! This is...perfect and so true! They don't come seperate. Bad things happen when they're seperated. This is so good. I love that they're together, and I love that Deakins was there. :) And Ross...maybe he'll finally leave them alone. LOL Excellent work. :)
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hey BlueWolf2!

I really enjoyed it - boy I loved Deakins. But he's right, he spent five years working those two and now they are a set. They are like a rare collection.

Anyway Alex was great, and poor Ross has still got a long way to go. Like the little MC reference in there - made me very happy.

Thanks for uploading.

~ Winy!
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I always figured Ross would do something dumb like this. I really liked Alex's ultimatum, "If we don't find him, I'm leaving." Good for you, Alex. I am so glad they found Bobby and he is alive. Bobby's first words to Alex, "You found me" made me teary. He always has such faith in her. Good move bringing in Deakins. Poor Ross must have really felt cornered to do that...he loves to control everything himself. Beautiful ending. It was good to see that Bobby didn't care if Ross saw Eames sleeping in his hospital bed. Good for you Bobby.
Caia chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
“You separate them again and someone will die...”

Damn right! I will!

“...They don’t come separate. It doesn’t work like that.”

I love Deakins.
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aw... that was awesome! I really loved it. Very sweet.