Reviews for Endless Waltz
chrisVIII chapter 17 . 1/18
Hi Ashbear ! I found a chapter of "dancing in Time" that I had printed once, a long time ago, to read in the train instead of waiting to be back home. And of course, holding it, I read it again... and each following chapters, self-congratulating myself for remembering the story that well, but I couldn't remember how she got out of the birth control conversation. And then Paf ! here I understand why... it's the next chapter ! and it's not out yet, madam :) Another round of clapping for me, I haven't forgotten anything, I just haven't read it yet.

Anyway, this story is still amazing at second, third or more reading, I still don't feel like reading in diagonal or skipping parts, I'm hooked anew every time !

I'm looking forward to you picking the story up in the coming months, it doesn't matter how long it takes, I'll be equally as excited about it as I am now.

a
Dark Ride chapter 17 . 11/5/2014
Looking forward to seeing the next chapters, your writing is amazing. Don't give up! :)
GARofRED chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
It seems like you may have abandoned this fic but after reading both Dancing In Time and this i really like how squall changes over time instead of all at once, its what sets your story apart from others. I hope you come back to this someday, I'll definitely be following.
Snow Duchess chapter 17 . 4/6/2014
Years and years ago when I was newer to fan fiction, I came across Crimson Lies and Castles in the Sky. Now an adult, I can still remember the vivid story telling and the genuine feel of the characters that you created. It's been a while since I've read FFVIII fanfic, but even now, I still find you to be the best Squall/Rinoa author out there. Dancing in Time and Endless Waltz have been very enjoyable reads, and the building tension between Squall and Rinoa is agonizingly exquisite. I truly hope you decide to continue this at some point but, speaking as a fellow author, I understand that thing called life happens. Until then, I'll just entertain myself with your other stories. Cheers!
LordHatredX chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
very detailed story and very well build emotional characters

! ! ! .
N0na87 chapter 17 . 3/10/2014
I already post a review about this in After the fall section! But I'll write a short one here!
I really loved Dancing in Time/Endless waltz world. You really captured each character personality.
Pleassssse continue this story .. There are still questions that needs answers & I want to know what will happen to Squall & Rinoa!
Thank you.
Mojay chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Please updaterino?! I really like this story :)
Kyphrin chapter 17 . 2/1/2014
Really enjoying this story :) Hope you find time to get back to it soon and that things are going well.
Marin-sama chapter 17 . 12/30/2013
This is such a great story! I just found out about your fics a month ago and Iove them! You are great to write Squall! I love the funny situations like the Timber Maniacs cover, that was great! Please, please don't give up on your fics! They are the best! Thank you very much for writing them (sorry for my poor English, it is not my first language)
k chapter 17 . 11/22/2013
Please, update soon. I love this fic! I wanna know how will be the end!
Alan chapter 17 . 8/29/2013
Please please come back to writing this story, it's so amazing, the fullness of the characters and the depth of emotion felt is wonderful.
beautifuldisaster993 chapter 17 . 8/8/2013
Puhleeeeeease update this story :'( I have fallen in love! You are a beyond amazing writer. Just seriously, beyond words!

I also read Crimson Night, that one was amazing. I just can't get over your stories.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/22/2013
The hell Rinoa...she's acting like this is Squall's fault , wtf?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Im sorry but i just don't like Selphie...i feel bad for Irvine
Stinarina chapter 17 . 4/9/2013
One of my favorite Squinoa stories, seriously. Fantastic writing. I so hope you continue this! :D