Reviews for Differences
SayCheshire chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This is such a work of art. It's so simple. Saphira is one of my favorite characters.
Gelado Pocket-mouse chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Awesome last sentence.
Botulinum chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
You are awesome at writing, you know just how to call the right emotions into places to make a boring story, interesting and investing, I encourage you to try writing your own story, anything that comes from your kind of talent would be good, I thank you for telling this story.
Dragon Obsesion chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I liked the last 2 sentences it shows the bond between the dragon and it's rider!

It is interesting to see Saphiras point of view from inside the egg!

In short: very nice one-shot!
Dragon Obsesion chapter 1 . 6/9/2011

It is interesting to see Saphiras point of view from inside the egg!

In short: very nice one-shot!
ahrent chapter 1 . 12/4/2010
I love it, you're really talented 3
Alti'uin chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I like this. It has a deep feeling about it.
Renaiya880727 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I LOVE this fic. I've read it a few times, and I'd like your permission to write a sequel of sorts for it, just a one-shot. I'd be sure to credit you for the original idea, and mention your story in my author's note.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I really like this, was it hard to write?
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Wow, I haven't read Eragon fanfiction in a good long while but, this, this is one of the things I'd always wanted to write.

Very impressive.
nodeerskulls chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
The last line was gorgeous! I loved the story story per whole, but the last line really touched a string to my heart.
precabeth chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
nice story
Reflecting the Light chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
Exceedingly well written. Very nice. It was deep and well thought while still being cute and warm. I can really picture Saphira going through this as an egg.
Avenging Rose of Death chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Very well written. I liked it!
Lal Mirch chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
It's extremely well written and 's journey from her mother to Eragon is cute and deep at the same time, even sad.

:D great work!