Reviews for Amplification
ShadowAmicasta chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
I really like the way you wrote this! It's emotional and frustrating and I can totally see where Namine is coming from, being afraid that Sora will think less of her for being deaf. (Even though WE all know he wouldn't!)

I also am really impressed with the bit about her listening to the music with her hands up on the speaker. Most people just assume that deaf people don't listen to music at all. Good job!
teaberry chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
This is a hard sort of pairing to make work, but I really like the way you've done it. I (once again) love your portrayal of Namine, especially the rather stubborn way that, rather than not listen to music she can't hear, she tries to feel it instead.

Wonderful job,

teaberry
Abigail Fond chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Awwh D:

Nice attempt at an alternate! I loved it :)
CherryFlavoredChalk chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I...have never really like this pairing, yanno? Like, Sora and Namine's cutesy-ness cancels each other out. The double sweetness gives me cavities and a need for an insulin shot. :3

But 'Amplification' is a confection of yours that I am oh so willing to sample, and I'm glad I did. Cavity-sweet and well-written (but this is you, durr, couldn't expect any less) and (bah bah bah bah bah) I'm lovin' it.
smileintears chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
aw, that was heartfelt! i've never quite seen this take in this parring before... it's a shame too, it's one of my favorites, we could use more stories like this!