Reviews for Daisy Chains and Pinky Promises
Shadow131 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I have had a hard time finding down-to-the-bones good ToS fanfiction, but you supplied it! Short, sweet, and just vague enough to keep the reader interested and imaginative! Congratulations, it was a lovely "drabble" fic and thoroughly adorable.
Lil-Samuu chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
I just realised that I never left a review for this, sorry about that.

It's a really lovely fic, I like the way that you switch between the present and the past, that works really well. Her going to get the daisies is a lovely little touch. And I love the concept of a young Lloyd not wanting to get "girl germs". XD
FireEdge chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I agree. They are indeed an uber-cute dorkalicious couple. XD It took a bit for me to get what the italics were about. It definitely wasn't until the end that I got it was them re-enacting a wedding when they were little. Anyway, cute and corny. But hey, it IS Lloyd and Colette we're talking about.
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Aww, Dorky love FTW!

I must agree with Lloyd, Collete would look cuter with her hair falling out of a style. And the dirt on the soles of her 'delicate white heels' is an adorable detail. And it ties into the second narrative, which BTW, was a brillant idea.
The Sage of Spirits chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Heheh, despite that I liked it. I myself enjoy reading Colloyd.

I did not catch the whole last bit until I reread the part before "For old times sake," - clever. I would not have noticed that until you mentioned it at the bottom.

Interesting that they would play "Wedding" when they were seven. Adding that in made it interesting.

There's nothing wrong that I can find...

Later.