Reviews for They Met in a Bar
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
...It could happen. Can't you just see Jun as a queen? Scary!
Another Junei fan chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Brilliant!

It was so hilarious when it she decided not to turn him in because he skinned his shin (LOL) trying to offer his life.

That sounds just like him!

Poor Jun, suffering through those terrible breakfasts. I hope she taught him some combat, and cooking...
Ayala Atreides chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
You? You win at fanfiction. Seriously, this is an excellent one-shot. It's well-written, in-character, and basically sums up all of the reasons why I like this pairing.
JoeMerl chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Ah, so I'm not the first person to think of the "Juei" pairing. I'm both pleased and disappointed about that. XD Anyway, this was cool! Nice work! :-D
hUeS -of- h a z e l chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT

This was wonderful. ;_; Beautiful!
Merry Masquerade chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
What an... oddly touching, plausible representation of a crack pairing. I really liked it - especially the fact that the only 'spoken' dialogue is the phrase at the end. Perfect.
SacredxMaiden chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Very cute and sweet. Unfortunately, Jun is a minor character, but my favorite regardless.
NauruAyumi chapter 1 . 5/2/2009
Lovely :)
jonathan werner chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
A fantastic story! Thank you for brightening up my day. :-)

Is there an implied Bosco/Nyla thing going on as well? Hmm... Better not tell Appa!

Again, a fantastic story.
Tuna Salad Sonnet chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
YES. YES THIS SHIP.

This is absolutely gorgeous too. Basically exactly how I imagined them. Fav'd!
Windsofdreams chapter 1 . 9/28/2008
wow, this is really well writen, and a slow pogressing relationship would suit them well A and a fav. So sweet...
Rebecca Cunningham chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
This will probably make Kuei's forefathers roll in their graves. :) But we love this ship, Jun (and Nyla, her shirshu) is utterly popular with us. Oh, boy, Long Feng is gonna get it.

I like it...Tremendously.
TamTikitigo chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Aw, that was so sweet! I'm so glad someone else loves this pairing!
Miyiku chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Great crack pairing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Reading, 'they met in a bar'

HURAY! Some one who shares my random OTP!

I really wish this pairing could spread. It works so well:

He has money, she loves money.

He's a perfect figure head, she (most likely) likes manipulating people.

He's easy to push around, she loves pushing people around.

Add to the fact that it is highly plausible that they meet. You have a crack pairing that could actually work!

Did Mike and Bryan do this on perpose? Do they realise this?