Reviews for Hypothetically Speaking
Wyrmseeker chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Ah, found it at last. This is very cute indeed. Serra seems a little OOC, but it works well in context. Lucius is great. He normally seems so soft, content, and in-control, unless Raven starts bitching at him; you have to wonder how he'd react to something like this. I'm trying to get the Lucius/Serra chapter for Their Night done, so this is helpful, but it's also a good read. Nice job!
DuchessOfDementia chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Loved it ;D Lucierra is so kawaii...oh jeezums, I sound fangirlish. Oh well :) Fave!
FireEdge chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Correction. I ALSO like Serra with Lucius. XD Actually, Serra's just great with anyone, because she's SO damn hilarious. Poor Lucius. His vows have gone down the drain. Indefinitely. Either way, I thought it was funny. It's not everyday that one can read about Lucius being kissed, while backed into a corner and attempting to run away.
Schadenfraude chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Hypothetically speaking, how would you review a story you really liked?

:D

Anyway, I thought this was hilarious and very in-character. Serra seems just the kind of girl to throw caution to the wind and kiss a man who's taken vows of chastity (not to mention that she has as well).
Forced Simile chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I thought, while I can still reivew without being mean, I'll do it now.

I knew you'd get my theme down perfectly. Though I wasn't sure what to expect exactly. Serra is a fun wild card character. You can almost have her say or ask anything, as she sometimes lacks the restraint that other characters have.

As I said before, you've got Lucius down perfectly. Though we have to assume that there was time and build up before he felt these feelings for Serra, I think you've got Lucius pinned. He's such an innocent sweetheart.

Lucius' development into having romantic feelings for someone would be an interesting exploration. Yes, I believe even RavenLucius people don't handle the idea right, even though it's done more. Lucius is not necessarily going to know how to kiss, or even what to do when being in close proximity with someone he loves. He may not even like it much at first. The thought of being in love with someone may even scare the living daylights out of him given his profession and assumed upbringing. I plan on exploring these ideas soon. I may try out a new chapter format, but I need time to get it down just right...
aviatrix8 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Such a cute story! :3 And Serra and Lucius are very much in-character. (I must admit, I have a soft spot for this pairing, and I rarely get to see them linked romantically...)
Maxmagnus20019 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Hm... Hm... not bad.

But kinda felt generic xD
Edward Houshi chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
You're right about Lucius being 'Epic', although I've never heared it described that way before.

Serra is incredibly in character. Poor Lucius.

I've never read this couple before, but you did a great job!
Silvara chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I'm glad to see that there is still people trying to work up this difficult but fun and interesting pairing. I get me more and more curious. Too bad it's too hard for me to do it correctly.

You, instead, did a great job here !

I put this in my C2 if you don't mind. ;)
Kitsilver chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Funny and rather cute. I like how Serra acts the playful minx and Lucius, poor Lucius, caught like a deer in the headlights. He never saw it coming xD.
Sardonic Kender Smile chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Ha! So HERE'S that LuciusxSerra one...

I must admit-I snorted. That's right. You made me laugh. Uber-props for you. I sure love Lucius' personality here. SO adorably hesitant.

"...and he HAD admittedly taken vows of chastity, and-" Haha, that was the best line in this whole fic, hands down. Serra was also pretty cute, actually...forward, but quite in-character. She does seem the type to ask a lot of awkward questions, doesn't she...

Anyway! Excellent job yet again. I'm wondering if Lucius thinking "I'll be damned" was a little...BA for him (he doesn't seem the type to "curse", even in his head xD), but since all he deals with is the afterlife anyway, being a monk and all...aw, who cares. Lucius pwnage. That's all anybody really needs to know.

-Kender
devandonet223 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I loved it! Man...if only I could write like you. You're stories are very enticing, and I just love them! Your writing style is fantastic!
SierralaineWalsh chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Brilliant. I never even thought of a SerraLucius pairing.. but it was interesting! :)
SpeedDemon315 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
-erupts into a fit of chuckles- Man, oh, man, this was entertaining. They are really something together. Perhaps I should consider this pairing to be favorite of mine now...

You did remarkably well; you nailed both their personalities down. Congrats and as I probably chivvied in the past, keep up the excellent work!