Reviews for Of Princesses and Space Pirates
deathtraps chapter 18 . 11/17/2005
YEah! great update. keep up the good work, can't wait till you can get the next one out :P
Macky chapter 18 . 11/14/2005
Nice chapter please continue.
Heroine of the Valley chapter 18 . 11/13/2005
THREE CHEERS FOR JADE-CHAN! _ Yay, you updated! I knew you could do it. So are Urt and Ark, they're original characters, right? What anime you made them for? I mean, if Urt is Washu's apprentince, does she also know of the Outlaw Start team or something?

Anyway, I like that little tense moment between Aisha and Ryoko. update soon.
X-Over chapter 18 . 11/13/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I'm glad that you're back to writing more of this wonderful crossover story of yours. As always, please keep up the good work. Also, how will Ayeka, Mihoshi, Kiyone, and Ryoko react when they find out that Melfina is the key to the Galatic Leyline and had been used once before (as in the Outlaw Star series), especially when they learn of this information from Aisha, Suzuka, and even from Melfina herself? How will Melfina react that Gene and Ryoko have a "thing" for each other? What sort of sacrifice that each of the three wizards of Tenrei have to give that is stated by Washu? Please let me know. Anyway, please keep up the good work. Thank you. :)
Hibiki54 chapter 17 . 4/5/2005
It's pretty good, but could of been better better with a little more interaction by the Outlaw Star crew.
confused chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Mixing up the OVA and Universe stories just makes for a very messed up story. The relationships between certain characters are different and some have different histories. It's best to stick with just one continuity. But in either context Ryoko wouldn't take Sasami off on a vacation. She'd try to take Tenchi. You're also very off with Ryoko's personality. Have you actually seen either anime or read the manga?
Macky chapter 17 . 4/4/2005
Another excellent chapter please continue.
aquafina rain chapter 16 . 4/3/2005
Omfg Jade-chan. T_T; Aha how did I miss so much? Rofl well maybe not -so- much but. :D YES ANYWHO.

T_T

Everything just ties together so well. Like crossing the two la;sjkfd together. I don't know; to me, it seems real hard to do but you're managing to do it pretty easily. XD So so. :d Props to you. XD;;

ANYWHO.

Gah, Ayeka's apology was just so.. AHAHHA aw. And Ryoko's flippant attitude was great. It was just.. Realistic? As in I could so see that happening with said characters. And Tenchi. AHA how's he going to be when he finds out Ryoko's... :X "moved on"? XD; Ican'twaitforthat.

But anywho. :O HISTORY OF JURAI.

T_T That sounds so interesting and I wanna find out more.

:D

*love*
Sugarmaster15 chapter 2 . 4/3/2005
this is great!
Heroine of the Valley chapter 17 . 4/3/2005
That was great, Jade-chan! Tokimi sounds familiar. Is there a Tokimi in another anime?
X-Over chapter 17 . 4/3/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. I'm glad tha you'reback to writing this wonderful crossover story of yours. Please continue; write more very soon. :)
Weech chapter 16 . 2/20/2005
Love the story! Update whenever you can.
Macky chapter 16 . 2/8/2005
Very nice chapter please continue.
Anonymous chapter 16 . 2/5/2005
I think your story would have been much better without the scene between Ryoko and that womanizing jerk, Gene Starwind. The OVA Ryoko is nothing like that. And if guards charged with the protection of a princess failed in their duty as miserably as you had Sasami's guardians do they would have been charged with dereliction of duty at the very least. For the most part this is a very good story, but you have made a lot of mistakes in your treatment of the characters of "Tenchi Muyo."
X-Over chapter 16 . 2/4/2005
Liked reading this new chapter of yours. As always, I look forward to reading what happens next, especially when Tsunami and Wshu tell the real story behind planet Jurai, planet Dragon, Planet Tenrei (inlcuding the three wizards), the Galactic Leyline, and the Outlaw Star. Anyway, please keep up the good work. Thank you. :)