Reviews for Dance of Eternity
RavensStag chapter 23 . 11/20/2015
Well this is really sad
For the last chapter I ever get to read of this story is A cliffhanger
And right when the plot was getting really good
RavensStag chapter 15 . 11/20/2015
I'm really loving all the inner turmoil you are developing especially in this chapter
RavensStag chapter 9 . 11/20/2015
I really enjoy the character interaction a lot!
RavensStag chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
This was a fun chapter to read
But thank goodness it's not the last because cliffhangers are just horrible to be lasting to read always
RavensStag chapter 5 . 11/20/2015
I think this is an amazing story
It's really got everything I want
RavensStag chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
I'm really enjoying your version of Cassim
RavensStag chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I really can't wait to start reading this story,
And from the first chapter it seems like you're a great writer.
I can't wait to see where you take the plot!
Kakurosu chapter 23 . 10/7/2015
i wish there would come an ending to this
this cliffhanger is tormenting
because the story is good
Guest chapter 23 . 7/23/2015
Now it's been two years...
Guest chapter 23 . 3/27/2015
I love the story, it would be sooo awesome if you continued! I know it's been a while :-(
Lu chapter 14 . 3/2/2015
I'm loving this story!

Really!

You are a great writter
Arystina chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Need more more more please! The best Aladdin fanfic I have ever come across. Please do not leave it forgotten! D:
nanidori chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
Oh my God :O I love this story so much, it is so original and well written and in charácter, and the charácter development is completely credible! not to mention, it is unique in many aspects, i think this is one of my fave fanfics, i just could not stop Reading, it is amazing!
i especially love how you took time to develop Mozenrath's hidden good side (for want of a better term) and slowly developed his feelings for Sadira (as i could never picture him as initially falling head over heles for someone, but this was rendered masterfully in your piece) and XERXES :3
also, the jump between flashback memories and real time is cleverly done, which at times is a very hard writing technique, especially when trying to keep the text as fluent as yours.
i cannot wait for things to get real noww that DESTANE (OMG) has revealed himself! i hope Aladdin comes to trust his brother :3 PLEEEEEASE UPDATE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HOOKED I HAVE BECOME ! :D
Sonnenfrost chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
Is Moze the adopted brother or Half-Brother of Aladdin? They do not look anything alike. Mozenrath Looks a little like a Persian.

I hope you find some time to continue, it would be a pity to drop such a promising Story.
prettyfuzzy chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
The first two chapters are very intriguing.
Intresting idea to give Moz his hand back.
Iago's snarks are totally awesome))) He is soooo _in_ charachter.