Reviews for Dance of Eternity
Shinaria chapter 1 . 1/25
Need more more more please! The best Aladdin fanfic I have ever come across. Please do not leave it forgotten! D:
nanidori chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
Oh my God :O I love this story so much, it is so original and well written and in charácter, and the charácter development is completely credible! not to mention, it is unique in many aspects, i think this is one of my fave fanfics, i just could not stop Reading, it is amazing!
i especially love how you took time to develop Mozenrath's hidden good side (for want of a better term) and slowly developed his feelings for Sadira (as i could never picture him as initially falling head over heles for someone, but this was rendered masterfully in your piece) and XERXES :3
also, the jump between flashback memories and real time is cleverly done, which at times is a very hard writing technique, especially when trying to keep the text as fluent as yours.
i cannot wait for things to get real noww that DESTANE (OMG) has revealed himself! i hope Aladdin comes to trust his brother :3 PLEEEEEASE UPDATE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HOOKED I HAVE BECOME ! :D
Sonnenfrost chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
Is Moze the adopted brother or Half-Brother of Aladdin? They do not look anything alike. Mozenrath Looks a little like a Persian.

I hope you find some time to continue, it would be a pity to drop such a promising Story.
prettyfuzzy chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
The first two chapters are very intriguing.
Intresting idea to give Moz his hand back.
Iago's snarks are totally awesome))) He is soooo _in_ charachter.
tbwriter chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE! I NEED 2 KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
tbwriter chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Adsteen is code for Destane! I knew it! You spelled it different! Almost didn't see it!
tbwriter chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
Sultan Adsteen is DESTANE! I KNOW IT IS! IT HAS O BE! THAT EXPLAINS THE MAGIS AND THAT HE ARRIVED AFTER MOZENRATH! THE NAMES EVEN SOUND ALIKE! CLEVER!:)
Elsie chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
This story is amazing and you should continue it. It's just great. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
SubjectLine chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
I love the way the story progresses, all smooth and natural. Typos are infrequent. Frankly, I'm so in love with the plot I can't find anything about the story to criticize. Except maybe the gaps of time between updates. *hint*
Shinaria chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
More please! :)
Lady Morgana9 chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
i really love this chapter ,the scene between mozenrath and sadira and the flashback !aladdin and mozenrath brothers yay!
Lady Morgana9 chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
i love this story please update soon a new chapter!
wckd19 chapter 23 . 5/11/2013
Looking forward to what happens next. When Sadira came into the picture, I figured she would be paired up with Mozenrath, but I liked how they came together. I esp. enjoy the interactions between Moze, Al and Cas. The slow reveal of Moze's backstory was delightful.
Jessenia chapter 23 . 3/21/2013
It's great to see you back!
Suggestion: If you haven't already, read your entire story again to get the feel of it. I liked the shyness between Moze and Sadira. I also love the relationship between Moze and Cassim. Please try to continue this naturally; don't try to just finish it off.
guardian921 chapter 23 . 3/15/2013
Oh! Thank you for not giving up on this! It's quite possibly the best Mozenrath story out there!