Reviews for Dance of Eternity
Now it's been two years...
I love the story, it would be sooo awesome if you continued! I know it's been a while :-(
Lu chapter 14 . 3/2
I'm loving this story!

Really!

You are a great writter
Arystina chapter 1 . 1/25
Need more more more please! The best Aladdin fanfic I have ever come across. Please do not leave it forgotten! D:
nanidori chapter 23 . 6/3/2014
Oh my God :O I love this story so much, it is so original and well written and in charácter, and the charácter development is completely credible! not to mention, it is unique in many aspects, i think this is one of my fave fanfics, i just could not stop Reading, it is amazing!
i especially love how you took time to develop Mozenrath's hidden good side (for want of a better term) and slowly developed his feelings for Sadira (as i could never picture him as initially falling head over heles for someone, but this was rendered masterfully in your piece) and XERXES :3
also, the jump between flashback memories and real time is cleverly done, which at times is a very hard writing technique, especially when trying to keep the text as fluent as yours.
i cannot wait for things to get real noww that DESTANE (OMG) has revealed himself! i hope Aladdin comes to trust his brother :3 PLEEEEEASE UPDATE, YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HOOKED I HAVE BECOME ! :D
Sonnenfrost chapter 23 . 3/12/2014
Is Moze the adopted brother or Half-Brother of Aladdin? They do not look anything alike. Mozenrath Looks a little like a Persian.

I hope you find some time to continue, it would be a pity to drop such a promising Story.
prettyfuzzy chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
The first two chapters are very intriguing.
Intresting idea to give Moz his hand back.
Iago's snarks are totally awesome))) He is soooo _in_ charachter.
FantasyFangirl13 chapter 23 . 9/22/2013
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEE! I NEED 2 KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
FantasyFangirl13 chapter 22 . 9/22/2013
Adsteen is code for Destane! I knew it! You spelled it different! Almost didn't see it!
FantasyFangirl13 chapter 21 . 9/22/2013
Sultan Adsteen is DESTANE! I KNOW IT IS! IT HAS O BE! THAT EXPLAINS THE MAGIS AND THAT HE ARRIVED AFTER MOZENRATH! THE NAMES EVEN SOUND ALIKE! CLEVER!:)
Elsie chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
This story is amazing and you should continue it. It's just great. Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
SubjectLine chapter 23 . 8/22/2013
I love the way the story progresses, all smooth and natural. Typos are infrequent. Frankly, I'm so in love with the plot I can't find anything about the story to criticize. Except maybe the gaps of time between updates. *hint*
Arystina chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
More please! :)
Lady Morgana9 chapter 21 . 6/12/2013
i really love this chapter ,the scene between mozenrath and sadira and the flashback !aladdin and mozenrath brothers yay!
Lady Morgana9 chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
i love this story please update soon a new chapter!