Reviews for Harry's Future
the scorpion commander chapter 3 . 2/13
good
mcepl chapter 1 . 10/22/2023
All thst gushing about money Harry gave to Hermione are fone, but shouldn't it be mentioned thst both Ton and Harry were living for a year on her Muggle money? That's a canon, isn't it?
Mewpagano chapter 49 . 3/30/2023
dude so incredible history and weel written! i love this universe!
Guest chapter 49 . 12/25/2022
Kajjul chapter 2 . 9/8/2022
A very nice fiction indeed.
Kajjul chapter 1 . 9/8/2022
Interesting
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 8/6/2022
Fantastic start. Love that Harry and Ginny are together! Will we see Teddy? Like he’s a big part of Harry’s responsibility now. He’s Teddy’s godson! So where is he? Ron and Hermione better be together! I love that Mrs. Weasley got Harry to open up a bit. I hope Harry gets to talk with Snape when he goes to talk to Dumbledore at the start of next term. Snape was a headmaster so he gets his portrait up in the headmasters office. I hope we see the next generation! So James, Albus, Lily, Rose, Hugo, Fred II, Roxanne, Victorie, Teddy, Dominique, Louis, Molly II, Lucy, and more! :)

Also, ADD THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTER TAG! Nobody can find this fic with the filters if you don’t add any of the Harry Potter characters to the synopsis box with the genre and rating and such. Add Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

Hope you see this. Great start. :)
Just William chapter 49 . 3/30/2022
Good story but you need a beta reader as there are countless errors.
Just William chapter 38 . 3/19/2022
Typo "I'm I failing" should be "Am I failing".
Just William chapter 37 . 3/19/2022
Typo "snap a pitcher" should be "snap a picture".
Just William chapter 19 . 2/24/2022
Great story so far and pretty well written. A typo "and waived gently", should be "and waved gently".
Just William chapter 1 . 2/16/2022
Typo, "Fleur chocked back a sob", should be "Fleur choked back a sob".
venus4279 chapter 9 . 8/31/2021
This is a very interesting story, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I love the Hogwarts connection, love the H/G, and the mystery and raid. I loved seeing Harry in the field, so I hope he still occasionally oversees operations, though it makes sense it would only be rarely. Anyway, awesome work- looking forward to reading the rest of what you’ve posted here.
Lunalovegood chapter 8 . 5/26/2020
How long did it take u to write this?
Guest chapter 39 . 4/8/2020
The thing I miss most of all is that teddy is not mentioned and Harry would never not have him in his life