Reviews for Harry's Future
Kajjul chapter 2 . 9/8
A very nice fiction indeed.
Kajjul chapter 1 . 9/8
Interesting
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 1 . 8/6
Fantastic start. Love that Harry and Ginny are together! Will we see Teddy? Like he’s a big part of Harry’s responsibility now. He’s Teddy’s godson! So where is he? Ron and Hermione better be together! I love that Mrs. Weasley got Harry to open up a bit. I hope Harry gets to talk with Snape when he goes to talk to Dumbledore at the start of next term. Snape was a headmaster so he gets his portrait up in the headmasters office. I hope we see the next generation! So James, Albus, Lily, Rose, Hugo, Fred II, Roxanne, Victorie, Teddy, Dominique, Louis, Molly II, Lucy, and more! :)

Also, ADD THE HARRY POTTER CHARACTER TAG! Nobody can find this fic with the filters if you don’t add any of the Harry Potter characters to the synopsis box with the genre and rating and such. Add Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny.

Hope you see this. Great start. :)
Just William chapter 49 . 3/30
Good story but you need a beta reader as there are countless errors.
Just William chapter 38 . 3/19
Typo "I'm I failing" should be "Am I failing".
Just William chapter 37 . 3/19
Typo "snap a pitcher" should be "snap a picture".
Just William chapter 19 . 2/24
Great story so far and pretty well written. A typo "and waived gently", should be "and waved gently".
Just William chapter 1 . 2/16
Typo, "Fleur chocked back a sob", should be "Fleur choked back a sob".
venus4279 chapter 9 . 8/31/2021
This is a very interesting story, and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I love the Hogwarts connection, love the H/G, and the mystery and raid. I loved seeing Harry in the field, so I hope he still occasionally oversees operations, though it makes sense it would only be rarely. Anyway, awesome work- looking forward to reading the rest of what you’ve posted here.
Lunalovegood chapter 8 . 5/26/2020
How long did it take u to write this?
Guest chapter 39 . 4/8/2020
The thing I miss most of all is that teddy is not mentioned and Harry would never not have him in his life
dreamflower02 chapter 49 . 8/10/2019
this was a wonderful read. I enjoyed this version of Harry's life after the War very much. Thank you for giving it to us.
Frosty chapter 48 . 11/24/2018
RAMBO
ROCKY
COMA
FirePhoenixofHogwarts chapter 34 . 11/22/2018
Head boy from last year would not be going to school. As headboy is 7th year.