Reviews for The Other Greens
Illulian chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
lmao! Oh the teasing to ensue 3
Ange De La Misericorde chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Very FUNNY and CUTE!_ The way you portraid Vincent in Cloud's dream was hilarious...and Cloud's thoughts cracked me up_ I hope to see more of your work soon!
Shadowess 88 chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Three letters: L. O. L. That was great! Mind you, actually kind of creepy at the start, but hey, it was awesome. Wonderful short! Vinnie-goth-cowboy is an awesome pitch. Great job!
Shi-koi chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
*heart*

Oh. My. God. -cackles hysterically- That was so funny. I adore the thought of Cloud actually *liking* the greens that chocobos eat. -snicker- He's such a chocobo-boy. -grin-

That dream was pure win. Goldie. -laughs- Female gold chocobo even shorter than usual. -cackles madly-

I love how he went 'wark!' when he was dreaming! God, Cloud! So cute! Getting into character! -snicker-

I roffle. I roffle muchly in your general direction. -falls over-

*heart*
R1K0SAMA chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Oh, man! I'm not attracted to Cloud fic stories, but this caught me! Cloud turning to female Chocobo and Vincent being a cowboy...

So...he picked the wrong greens and turned into a Chocobo? 0

I never played any other FF game besides Dirge of Cerberus, but according to .uk, it says a 'green' is what you feed a chocobo. Gee, I'd be happy if I (as Vincent) could ride a black one in DoC. Would be great!

Wait, is this a Complete story? NOO!

~Riko Nakamura

P.S. Personally, my first impression of Vincent's dad, Grimoire, is a cowboy-type of a scientist because of that red hankerchief he keeps wearing.
Perturbation Theory chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Wow, perhaps poor Cloud's mind is permanently scarred by all those Chocobo jokes at his expense- how else can he have a dream like THAT? And for Vincent to say "Yes, you are! Yes, you are!"- that is intolerably funny.
HazySkies chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
I laughed until I cried when I saw Death-By-Chocobo's name, and laughed even more at Cloud being a female chocobo. IT'S A GREAT STORY! _
Spiritslayer chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
So... give me a second to calm down...

*calms down*

THIS WAS HYSTERICAL! I haven't had a good laugh like that in a while!
Shinku Rhapsody chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Lol! Cloud turns it a chocobo!

It was fun to read. Great job! :)
Brocky chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This is beyond brilliant, extremely funny. Hallucination fics are always good.
Frodo Silverlune chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Hee hee hee! That was so funny! how cute...love it! wark!

(maybe next time you could put the dialouge in quotations. makes it easier to read!)