Reviews for Control
yume229 chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
loved this story!
Princess Karis chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
It was weird, but it made a bit of sense. . I liked it.
deidara-kupkake chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Oh that was just the cutest story ever! It was like a big angsty mystery! A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E.! FAVES!1
shourin chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
what? it's finished already? the ending is so... simple.
Crystal-mirage chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Uwa~! A happy ending! *twirls around*

True, love could break through anything! Especially if it is TeFu love! haha!

Although I don't understand '1337'? Is it some sort of a special number? *gets smacked*

And I am VERY glad that you didn't end this story with what you said in the A/N. me-death-fics-no-likey... (When translated to english: I don't like deathfics. I just write out-of-this-world sentences when on high so pardon me.)
pauline-ying chapter 4 . 6/26/2008
It's an attractive story,I like it very much,particularly the chapter 3 and 4.

We could get a conclusion that love can create miracle,especially the love between tezuka and

Ah,*claps*
Zesiro chapter 4 . 6/25/2008
Ah, a brilliant story! I had a blast reading this n.n

And indeed, love can break through everything.
seienryu chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
daisuki dayo..
vierblith chapter 4 . 6/23/2008
Aw... and I had fun reading it too! Would you please write more? (No deaths though, please?)

True. Everything can be broken by love. :D *sighs* Nothing better than reading a TeFu fic after an exhausing lab report. Write more TeFu soon, please?
beLIEve chapter 3 . 6/23/2008
hello(:

just wanted to drop a note that I really love the idea for this story and seriously can't wait to see how it plays out.

Loved how you made Fuji all cunning with going around orders; it really is SO him! And, of course, that he was the only one who could actually convince our very much obediant buchou to go along with it haha GREAT JOB! ((:

and of course, can't wait to see more!
Elysis chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
I was slightly taken aback by the genre of this story at the beginning, as I haven't read something tragic for a very long time. But frankly, I'm quite fond of tragedy story.

Aww...poor Fuji. Is something stucked on Tezuka's mind to make him remember Fuji's eyes colour?

I'm so curious to know, please update soon!
vierblith chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
DRAT! Write more son! *dies*
hypertapper chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
whoa. poor fuji! i'll be waiting for your update! :D
elreen chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
tezuka's mother is evil here! gawd.

nice concept. i couldn't imagine having your parents complete control over you. that's just scary.

wonder how would fuji find a way. do continue, ne?
vierblith chapter 2 . 6/20/2008
I don’t think he wants you to worry about not remembering.

THAT IS SO TRUE! *high five!*