Reviews for A Nurse's Goggles
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This looks really cool:) Please update soon!
19thpersonality chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
please please PLEASE UPDATE! It's too sweet to not know the end! Btw, congrats on the 1st POV narrative thing, I can never get that right. So I stick to good old 3rd POV. But you really captured Davis well, and there are so not enough of June fics. And seriously... you can't leave me hanging! What's Sora up to?
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I can't beleive I forgot to review this. Hmm, yeah I can see why it is hard to do some characters when you're into another character. Heh, maybe that's why I so much prefer 3rd person instead since it's just easier that way. Still, at least you managed Daisuke well enough throughout the chapter to keep him in place.

Anyway, a possible suggestion here is to make and form an environmental picture for the story so that there would be an atmospheric feeling as while it may be interesting with the dialogue, it just looks kind of empty without some details or the environment around the scenes.

Like for example, the bathroom scene. In addition to the thoughts of Daisuke thinking about the stinking house issue, there could be descriptions like how messy the bathroom is or even how some sounds around the bathroom is unpleasant to make Daisuke feel even worse for himself. Stuff like that, and of course there is no need to describe everything like if you were to describe Chibimon as most readers may know how he looks like.

Other than all that, the story idea is nice, being original with the characters involved. On a side note, is it going to be a Daiora of sorts? The fandom could sure use some of that, XD.
Gallantmon rox chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
cute
SamCyberCat chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
It feels good to read one of your stories again. Have to apologise for taking a while, been busy with a new job, but it's wonderful to see this story up and started. Been looking forward to it as I've wanted to see how you'd work with the interactions between Davis and Sora, them being one of your favourite pairings. But moreso I'm glad that you used this chapter to focus on the relationships Davis has with June and Demiveemon instead of Sora, good to establish that. You've certain portrayed Davis and June as being accurate to how a lot of siblings do act, and you're stories make me enjoy June's character a lot more. Though personally I'd enjoy the sort of food she was giving Davis - but you kept him in-character by having him look at it with not-so-much anticipation. For all you were worried about Davis's characterization in this I feel your rewrite must have worked, because all the way through I wanted to compliment how well this feels. Not only does it portray Davis well it does seem as if he's writing this story (or at least showing it through his mind) himself. The little comments he makes here and there do reflect the way he thinks. Glad you decided to put this story up and looking forward to more of it.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Nice story. I'm working on one too. Check it out when you have time.
EmD23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Great start, and good to see another story from you.
Shadow of Miracles chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
This is a great first chapter very interesting and its a nice way to set up your story. I really like the whole 'Sora taking care of Davis idea' recently I've been liking Daiora almost as much as I like daikari and i know that this story might not be a davis/sora but instead just a friendship thing its still sounds like it will make a great story.

While reading you're author's note at the end I realize that in a way it did kinda sound like Rika (y'know the sarcastic parts) maybe not as violent as her thoughts might be (seeing as she's very tomboy-ish) but I can see why it might frustrate you since we all want to be able to keep the character as much as in-character as we can.

Well like i said before this feels like it will be a good story to read as well as enjoy, I hope you'll be updating this very soon cuz I want to see what Sora will do.

p.s. i wonder if this story is gonna be long or short...