Reviews for Hopeless Case
skeptiik chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
oh my god. that was so sad! somehow still beautiful. you are amazing!
sunnydae13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
wow, I've never given much thought to Charlies POV, but...wow! Made me cry, and also wonder about his POV at other points in the story! Well written one-shot!
ladydixie chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Wow. That last line about the screaming...just...WOW. So much emotion, and you captured it perfectly. Kudos to you.
vamptasticgirl chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
You had me in tears by the end of this oneshot. Its true that I had never truly thought about how Charlie felt about Bella's catatonic state or how much he would hate Edward. One of the lines that really stuck with me was "They say the worst pain a parent could ever know is having to bury their child…but what the hell is it when you have to be bury them alive?" The ending was also very emotional. Wonderfully written.
libertyandverse chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
This is SUCH a great story, and a really powerful look into Charlie's mind. I love your little additions, like Bella contemplating using her father's gun, and Charlie's reaction. I actually cried! Amazing job.
Ridja chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow! Great storie, I really enjoyed it, it made me cry. [I'm like supersensitive when it comes to Twilight... HAHA]

Congrats *-*
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
I thought that Charlie was a little bit insensitive to Bella in New Moon and Eclipse. Then I read this story and I felt stupid, because of course the person who broke his only child's heart wouldn't be his favorite person. I think this is an excellent insight into what was going on in Charlie's head during Bella's zombie period.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
wow. very well-written, you definitely know how to capture intense emotions, and getting a glimpse of charlie's mind. wow.
Twilighter27 chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
D': Poor Charlie! I almost cried reading this! I never really thought about what Bella must'a put him through...Aww... :(
simkid chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
aw gawd see people who hated charlie need to see this is how charlie sees bellas life in forks from the day she says shes going to base ball w/ edward: Bella goes to baseball

Bella leaves forks

Bella nearly dies, then goes about in love

Edward leaves, Bella basically zombifies

Bella (grr this) hangs out with Jake and feels better

Bella runs away for 3 days

Bella returns half asleep in Edwards arms!

Bella gets back together with edward

Bella gets engaged

to him history should repeat it self
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Oh... that's so... depressing. Seriously. Wow, though. Fantastic insight into Charlie's mind.
SnakeEyesHannah chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
I can't believe you haven't got more than 22 reviews for this. The story is absolutely heartbreaking and really good. I loved it. The pain of Charlie having to witness that emptiness every day for so long... You portrayed it brilliantly, I thought. The bit of Bella staring at the gun and Charlie desperately plucking out the ammunition was stunning. Poor, poor Charlie, having to lie there in bed, listening to his baby girl's screams. Ah. Very poignant.

... and I also read your "A World Without Sound" which is absolutely breathtaking also. I'd really like to see it continued, though. :)

Keep writing, you're absolutely brilliant at it! :D
Jonas-aholic chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
holy. effing. cow.

that was way past amazing.

that was FANTASTIC!

ahh

oh my gawd your very blessed to be able to write like this.

verry nice!
Shauna chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow. I guess I hadn't ever thought about Charlie's point of view before. I can totally relate to his anger at Edward now. I actually cried at the end. Amazing.
Wanna Bet-the original chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
That was amazing. Thank you for that. I had never really thought of Charlie's pain-well, I had...but not that deeply.
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »