Reviews for Hopeless Case
ladyenterprise chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Now THAT is a fucking piece of WRITING! Goodness gracious, I don't think I've ever felt so much from reading...well I don't exactly know how many pages it is, but still. Way to go! And sorry for the cursing above. It's a bad habit I have when I'm really emotional about something. Along with my bad habit of REALLY REALLY wanting to sleep in people's bathtubs. Yeah...don't ask.

b&b
runaway xo chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I'm tearing up! That was so amazing :) You did a really good job of getting into Charlie's head and the whole situation was entirely believeable! Great job!
Kinpaginpa chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Wow. That was... amazing. This fic made me want to cry, and it's about Charlie! He seems like the least likely guy to cry, or so I thought. Your story let me see how sensitive he really could be. I think it'd be really interesting if you continued this with Charlie's POV when Edward comes back, and how he handles that. That would be cool.
MinisculeRaindropOfSilence chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Wow, this was wonderful. It's rare to find Charlie's POV, and this one was written so well it had me shedding a few tears. :\ Great job, you captured Charlie's character during this horrible period of time spectacularly, and I HAVE to say that the grammar and spelling were close to, if not flawless! This one is definitely going on my favorites :] Keep up the awesome work!

-Silence
Jade Storms chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
AWW! That seriously killed me, but I loved it. Poor Charlie. :(
Golden Vampire Eyes chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Another amazing story. I really think you should continue this. I love your work
hardcorechecker chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
oh. my. God.
truehazel chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
You owe me a tissue! This story made me cry...again. Is the screaming bit at the end new? I think it is...and the buried alive is new...

Poor Charlie. Can we really blame him for despising Edward? And can we hate Jacob for his purposeful thoughts around Edward? I have a suggestion for a oneshot. I think you would do it justice.

Jacob's POV on Bella. How much of a shock it muct have been to see her-unhealthy and in pain. ANd how he felt when she told him about how they left. How he felt when he noticed certain things-her dislike of music, when the cullens were mentioned. How he figured it out.

I don't know, what do you think?
11June11 chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Oh, wow. I actually started crying. That NEVER happens. It was Bella screaming that finally pushed me over the edge. Horribly sad, but very good.
Bright Eyes Wander chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aw crap... I was already mopey. Sorry, I gotta go read some Cullen AIM or OOC stuff. But, amazingly well written as usual. You should try a career in writing, your that good.
gfhwdgkl chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
that was awesome!
Freak09 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
I'm not a person who normally reviews. I read, I enjoy, I leave, I know it's bad, but that's what I do. BUT THIS IS SO GOOD! It's just the style and the emotion. I almost cried. You wrote him so well. I'm glad I happened upon this story. Charlie is often overlooked. I'm glad you gave him a voice. Favorite
DemonGirl11 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh wow! That was well done; it made me tear up. I am not a woman of tears, but I could feel how helpless and miserable Charlie was.
Scottysfairygirl chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
amazing i never thought of what charlie had to go through. please continue to write
bri chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
oh my gosh. that was really good. very emotional. i almost started crying. i think you captured charlie very well. great job
94 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »