Reviews for Whodunit?
WhenTwoTearsFall chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
Damn, I knew Mrs. Turner was in on something. If I read the chapter over more thoroughly I know I would've figured it out soon enough. Oh well, I was half-right. But I should have known, because there were no signs of struggle. Thank you again, but the time that called the police could have been verified by one of the detectives, that would've made it more obvious I guess.

WhenTwoTearsFall chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Well, to me, this is rather hard to choose between the two suspects. I, for one, believe the murderer is Mr. Andrew Turner's wife, because of all the evidence racked up against her. But on the other hand, I suspect Mr. Keller because of how he is careless. But, I'll have to decide.

Who is the killer(s)?
Sarah Turner, the victim's wife, was completely believable to be the murderer. I'm leaning on Detective Ford's theory and thinking hat she got into an argument with him and was complete impulsive about it. The chairs must've helped her, I'm sure Mr. turner must have been killed before he was hanged. She probably snapped his neck (either by accident or on purpose) then cried about it later. She was so over dramatic, it was a bit over the top. If she cried about it, she probably would have done it on the day, not when they checked it out a few days later. I'm not convinced that she's off the hook.
If she hooked up with his boss, however that would be a different thing. But, I digress, Mrs. Turner is probably guilty. I can't say the exact reason, but I have a strong feeling that she did it.
I could still be wrong, but that doesn't matter.

WhenTwoTearsFall chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
Oh, an icicle? I never would have guessed, I would have thought it wasn't solid enough, considering the pressure and the fact that it was melting along the way. I got one third of the case wrong, but that wouldn't matter if it was real life because I picked the right guy and I could at least back up most of what I said, haha.

WhenTwoTearsFall chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Okay, I know this was posted AGES ago (five years exactly haha) but I thought I'd give a crack at it.
1. Who is the murderer(s)?
The wording of that question in itself just makes me think you did it that way on purpose, haha. I do believe the killer is Lenny Osborn, he seemed quite upset with the damages done to his pipes and ice-cream, which I'm sure cost him a lot of money in itself. His demeanour is questionable, as it seems very fake. He got aggressive very quickly when you question him too much, which is probably a sign of nervousness and an attempt at trying to intimidate you into leaving the questions alone.
I'm also convinced its Mr. Osborn because the wife seemed too...Disdainful and Mr. Sanders seems too much of a good guy. The murder in general looked to be something done on impulse (The killer came in, attacked the guy, then went back out after cleaning up). Sanders is suspicious, but I'm willing to bet that you purposely didn't give us enough info on him.

2. What is the murder weapon?
I think the murder weapon is Lenny's pipes. They were dripping with water, yes? And it seems if they were messed up pretty badly, they would've made the perfect cone-shape. I'm guessing that mess was recent, and he must've did it on impulse since the pipes would have had to be still wet. Yes, I'm pretty confident it's the pipes.

3. Where is the murder weapon?
Pretty sure it'd still be in the back of his freezer or something, probably re-attached. If he wanted his pipes to work that is, which I'm sure he does.

I could be wrong, because there is plenty of motive for Mr. Sanders there and not enough for the wife (although as stingy as she is). It's just that Osborn and Sanders both don't have solid alibis. I'm sure the wife wouldn't waste her precious time at a job on a husband she doesn't love, she wouldn't make it back in time without being noticed.

Thanks for this crime, I love stuff like this!
-Kiyoshi-Baka
Guest chapter 2 . 11/14/2012
Ah. I was right. I should have read ahead to stop myself from posting the review.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Is the weapon an icicle? Did it melt? I think Lenny killed him.
bored411 chapter 4 . 6/17/2012
this is great! i seriously wish there were more stories out there like this update soon though, i want a chance to solve one! and i think it'd be cool if you wrote a murder that was framing someone
midnight-elise chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
...I just killed an hour of boredom, even though I was incorrect on both (I could have sworn the first one was a frozen ice cream cone, and the murderer ate the ice cream quickly, and then washed out the cone of his DNA with water and then easily got rid of the cone... Wow, that looks demented... XD). More, please? :D

-E-
icywarm chapter 4 . 12/19/2010
Love it. I've never read anything like this. Good job. Can't wait for case three.
amour tue lentement chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
Yay, :D

I got the icicle thing from The Lovely Bones.

& I love how you managed to keep L in character despite him not even being present.
amour tue lentement chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Ooh! (Lol sorry I love these)

The killer is the ice cream man, the weapon was an icicle, and it melted in the body :D
Sybil Corvax chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
damn it...my mind was so in the gutter. Coulda sworn that the boss did it -_-

xD
AuxLexikon chapter 4 . 5/17/2009
MORE COMMENTARY!

well written, simple but elegant.

I can't find anything wrong with it.

-Alex
Gabi Howard chapter 4 . 9/17/2008
More L would be lovely- and these cases are fascinating. I have yet to come across anything quite like this fic as a whole, and I'm really enjoying it (despite the fact I hadn't worked out either of the solutions).
vegetaslover9 chapter 4 . 7/23/2008
On the second one i was expecting ice again, have him stand on it, it melt, and the water evaporate. But i did guess suicide :)