Reviews for Together with you
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2015
I spent the entire day neglecting my work, and I was so glued to reading this story. It's a great story and I look forward to the next! ;)
silverscribbles chapter 15 . 9/22/2015
Awww this story is adorable! hahaha I absolutely love the Epilogue. The "Did you see this?" was fun.
SakuraLuck chapter 11 . 6/10/2015
I SHIP YES I SOOOOOO SHIP
screw akira
not literally
SakuraLuck chapter 4 . 6/10/2015
i wann see hikaru with another guy and akira jealous
Guest chapter 15 . 4/20/2014
I love it! Mwah! Mwah!.
Mistress R chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
I hope that there's a sequel coming up! D These 2 fics were AWESOME! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

pls keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
Is there going to be another sequel? I can't wait!
DarkSun.Sama chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Hey I was reading the comments for it stores and idk no clue what in Hades was I thinking but I love both of ur stories
RustedEagleWings chapter 15 . 10/8/2013
I love this! Great story!
mamita chapter 15 . 5/1/2013
Kyaaaa! I love your fic, I love Hikaru, Hikaru dumb is that sometimes gets into trouble as the others, I like how you match with Akari and Hikaru Nase, not for nothing but stick oh, I love the couple SaixHikaru, especially because I love Hikaru, I love it, it's so cute and uke, although Hikaru is an idiot sometimes lol, and Sai is so "it" also hehe, I like when Touya dominates Hikaru, after all seme see Touya is best, he does so well, although I prefer them in pairs of two and not trios hehe, I love the couple WayaxHikaru is a shame there is not much action between two of them, is one of my favorites, along with the SaixHikaru, and the IsumixHikaru, although not many fics of them, or also that of MitanixHikaru, although there are not many fics of them, I also like a lot, but I also like to see how Hikaru is related to other rivals, I also like other couples, as long as Hikaru is uke, sorry I can not see any other way, lol, keep it up, hopefully do more fics of them, lol, well keep it up, thanks and kisses.
alyss117 chapter 15 . 3/11/2013
awww... its over..? is there going to be a continuation? I hope there will be. Hikaru and Akira's relationship is so cute! I really want to know Hikaru's reaction when she finds out that so many guys like her. What's frustrating is that Hikaru is so dense! I wonder how she'll find out about their feelings. Especially suyong's. He's overseas so it's harder for her to find out. It's obvious that Hikaru and Akira will get together, but I want to know how and when they do. Please, PLEASE, make anther sequal! I seriously want to know what happens next. By the way, if you haven't figured out, I really enjoyed your fic and I give it 5 stars.
Dianne060807 chapter 15 . 1/4/2013
Really! For me you are the best author here! I totaly love "be with you always" and "together with you." I love that hikaru is female and that hikaru and akira are practically a couple. Oh please, i want more of this! Please make another sequel and give us more akihika scenes!
ObscureLotus chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
Hehehe finished this story now too after reading your prequel. (: I love both soo much, can't decide which one's better. /: That chapter where Akira's trying to be funny with his Darcy joke was too funny. xD I kept threading it over and over again, just for laughs LOL.
DarkSun.Sama chapter 15 . 10/27/2012
I heat u y can u mack the a go out ... Is 5am I stay all Night reding ur Store i love it tnx u for ir ... Bot ur Store i read in one day...