Reviews for Goodbye to You
Fallow of the forest chapter 13 . 8/27/2008
wo

i really love this story

wow

allenis being a bit fishy isnt he!

pls update soon
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Poor Hitomi! Allen is such a meanie! update soon please that was a good chapter :)

tear x
Inda chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
keep it coming. wish they were a little longer I like about 12 to 14 pages. Why is she doing that? Hitomi knows that Van cares about her. sometimes I just want to smack her. well hope they can get her to talk about it. Allen hes acting all fishy and stuff. we have to watch him. we'll be waiting update soon (again)
La Dormeuse chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Woah! Tough stuff, and yes what is Allen's deal? :S I'm not liking it. Nice *fast* update, I wish I could do the same.

Sina xx
jacks-peapod chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Poor Millerna ;_;

She’s really pushed around.

But I’m more concerned about Hitomi. Why is she acting like this? Why doesn’t she tell what she’s feeling – seeing?

She completely freaks out. – Poor woman.

Allen made a good point on it all, but I think it’s not wise telling Van when he’s already not pleased to see the knight. But for Van – he’s overreacting. Allen won’t hurt Hitomi. Maybe he fancies her like in the past, but I think he KNOWS her hart belongs to the king. No matter what!

I hope Van finds Hitomi and NOT Allen. She always seams to feel save with her love.

I’m really curious where your story leads, cause for me it’s completely open in every way.

Again, a very wonderful chapter. The length of the chapters is okay. It doesn’t have to be longer – but don’t make it shorter *grin*

Hope you are well. I was scared reading that you had a car crash.

Hug you

jacks-peapod
Lady Krisnel chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Great chapter inded!

For your question, I will answer it's too short...

But it's okay...

Please update soon!
thepinkmartini chapter 13 . 8/16/2008
Allen is acting VERY fishy! Great chapter!

About the length of the chapters, I think they're fine. Not too long but not too short either. Just right.
La Dormeuse chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
Hmm, I just discovered this, am interested as to what will happen.

Good stuff

Sina xx
thepinkmartini chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
You got into a car accident! Get well soon!
Lady Krisnel chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
Thank goodness you're okay!

Are you really feeling better now?

You don't have to force yourself to update the new chapter so soon...( although I really want to read it _ )

Promise me you will update the new chapter okay?

Or I will make your injury worse than your car accident...

( just kidding _ )
I.Think.Im.In.Wonderland chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Aw! the end was so cute! well apart from the re- breaking of her hand of course. please update soon!

tear x
jacks-peapod chapter 11 . 8/9/2008
I MISSED A CHAPTER?

O_O

OH no *snif* - How's that possible?

*fuck*

Okay, now to the riview:

I'm so happy Van didn't marry this bloody princess. - Hitomi is back - yeah

Van and Hitomi are looking so sweet together. And I could feel Vans jealousy when Allan hugged her. Poor man *laugh*

Thank you for 2 wonderful chapters.

Your story is so great in every way and it's also fun and joy to read it.

hug you

jacks-peapod
Lady Krisnel chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
Great chapter! But it's really painful for Hitomi to have Milerna and the others break her hand.._

Please update soon! Make it more interesting!
Macky chapter 11 . 8/8/2008
Very nice story so far please continue.
Darkia chapter 11 . 8/7/2008
This was OK at first but then it was like... what? did I miss something? And when I went back to go read it I realized I didn't. I mean... what kind of person ends up being captured, tested on, and comes out just fine and dandy with out any traumatizing emotions? Seriously! Beyond that it's alright.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »