Reviews for My Savior
The destroyer of fate chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
lol what a way to end it "and he did, and it was wonderful" that just got me pissing myself ;p
NAJ P. Jackson chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great! Now how about another chapter that shows Ranma's reunion with Kasumi. It would only be fair ;D

Heck I think you can end this story by marrying Ranma to Kasumi to fulfill the Tendo-Saotome pact while making Nabiki his mistress. Nodoka would be happy with that scenario I think. I choose Kasumi as his wife (at least officially) because she is a proper girl that would want to fully be recognized as his wife in Japan's society. Nabiki I think is liberal enough to think that she doesn't need a marriage paper to be with someone she loves. Of course in their eyes Kasumi and Nabiki are both his wives and are equal regardless of who is legally married to who.
shugokage chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Amazing serious story good job!
Dinian chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
So... now Ranma has a love triangle going with Kasumi and Nabiki, the fiances are still floating around with no clear way to resolve those issues, and it's only a matter of time before they and the rivals get wind that Ranma is back... and you make a one-shot... life can be so cruel. T.T

But awesome story, even if you did almost ruin the image of one of my fav. Ranma 1/2 characters. :P
Citan chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Nice short fic. Would have been perfect if there's also a Kasumi scene or some kind of reunion.
Alcatras chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
You have written a nice short story.

Your chartacters are more believable than the original ones.

The story spans much time with little text without sactificeing detail and coherance too much.

What i would like to see is a sequal, possably another short oneshot in which they return to the Tendos home.

The reactions to Ranmas return , excpecially Akanes and Kasumis would be interesting to me.

In total it is good work as a stand alone work anyway.

It could even be worth it to make it longer since there is enought substance in the story to continue it.
Lord Sia chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Beautiful. Just the right amount of detail, good flow overall as well, and you managed that kind of suspension that makes a really thrilling tale. I would be sad that it was so short, but I don't think I'd like that kind of tension in a longer fic.

Great work, none the less.
TheHard chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Hey man, that was an awesome story... I'm wondering what happens next, and with who is Ranma ending (Kasumi! :D), but for what I read in the end, I can see you have too much in your head... but I can hope, anyway :D

Great story! :)
dennisud chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Great to see you again and Damn you made my Ramna fantasy having him rescue and take nabiki and from what I see going to do tha same to kasumi.

I can't wait til he geta home and lets see who tries to hurt his girls!

BTW how will you play Akane, as a 2-dimensional character or one that has learned from her mistakes.

Please update!

dennisud
JhyarelleDrakon chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Tag

I really liked this fic. I do suggest a post fic chapter, just to see how Kasumi fits in the picture. Keep up the writing.
Lazaru5 chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Always love ur fics.

Keep pumping them out!

You should update The Return To Darkness :P
Hagetaka chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
Well, this certainly was an interesting story. Nice job with starting it in the middle of the story (in media res, I believe they call it).

Hope that you keep writing good stories in the future!
DarkStrider chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Very nice, though the ending's a little abrupt!
Daeron Blackoak chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
a good little ficlet. There wee some definivie spelling errors and the way things went south for the Tendos so quickly is a bit of a stretch. Also, this is Nabiki. She'd marry Kuno before she would prostitue herself, but again, I can see how things might happen in this fashion. Fianlly, what of Kasumi. If both Nabiki AND Kasumi are in love with him and vice versa, then that angle neds to be resolved. who does he end up with? does the fiance crew come back? things like this need to be resolved-you could probably get at least another chapter or 2 out of , not a bad story.
moritynz chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I liked it though the ending was a little abrupt. good overall story. has lots of room to be developed even further. Keep up the good work