Reviews for Equal and Opposite Reaction
Heaven Born Captain chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Another great chapter. I enjoyed the banter between Olivia and Piper, but I simply loved the sparking friendship between Cole and Olivia. I can see them working well in the future. Paige is going along the right track with the network thing. Can't wait for the next update.
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
The Morgans know Cole is a demon, do they know they're related? Just wondering... might be fun if Cole's mom & uncle popped into the story...

And yep, the Elders are complete idiots. They can all agree on that one-
Trinitas chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Very nice-I enjoyed your prose; it has just the right twist of wry humor. And although I normally avoid original characters like the plague (exposure one too many Mary Sues), I find the Morgans and their narrative voices/dialogue engaging.

Thank you, too, for acknowledging the idea of 'gray' magic, since Charmed always focused too rigidly on black and white for my taste, and that 'no personal gain' rule was utterly ridiculous. In any case, I will continue to read as you update, and look forward to developments toward the resolution of the Morgan/Warren feud.
Bleu Feenix chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
I like the general idea, but I'm just worried that too many main characters will make the story kinda... messy, just be carefull with that later on
Heaven Born Captain chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
Hey

I loved this chapter, especially the witty comments from Aidan at the end. Can't wait for the scene between the Morgan girls and the Charmed girls. And I really like the chapter-by-chapter development of the Morgan Triumvirate (not sure how to spell it). Looking forward to the next chapter.
soapfan2006 chapter 4 . 6/30/2008
hope u update soon, i like it.
Heaven Born Captain chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
Hey this is a great story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. Especially love the line a bout the inconvenience of mortal peril.