Reviews for Collide
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 7 . 8/11/2014
Sailor Moon new anime has already aired three episodes, If you missed them you can watch them on youtube and episode 4 of Sailor Moon Crystal airs this Saturday. Great story, keep it coming
lozabc chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
Update :)
mistriss of darkness chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
hey this is good! plz continue soon!
diamond-helen chapter 7 . 10/4/2008
Im enjoying this a lot, cant wait to see what Hermiones response to that interesting question will be!
mishybot chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Ohh this is fun so far. I like the banter back and forth. It's funny and something I could very well see happening between the two. Update soon. ]
lariqueniasexiboricua90 chapter 8 . 9/26/2008
don't be self- conscious... this chapter is really good... i like it!
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I look forward to reading your rewrite, though I enjoyed the first version as well.

Knock was misspelled in the 8th chapter but other than that it looked good.

Happy writing.
Lady Seren chapter 10 . 8/10/2008
I really like this story, but I can understand the need for a rewrite. I don't know if it'll affect any of it, but I thought I'd say I'm happy with at least to chapter six. After that, the accident, seems a bit extreme. I can understand something happening but maybe not to that degree. And maybe slow down the pace a bit. But other than that, I love it. Can't wait to see the changes and how it turns out.
cleo chapter 10 . 8/3/2008
good story, please update soon!
Derenti chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Good plot. KEEP IT UP!
Madhatter45 chapter 5 . 7/27/2008
Madhatter45 chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Lol I can't believe I didn't notice this sooner, I love it!
Zoe chapter 9 . 7/24/2008
Great chapter ... I can't wait for the next one!
kookydow818 chapter 10 . 7/23/2008
That is really cute how he really seems to love her, and yet he says nothing. So cute.
snapefan2007 chapter 9 . 7/23/2008
that was a great chapter! I read your authors note and there is absolutely no offense taken by me. i can't wait for the next chapter! i will friend you on livejournal too! can't wait to read more!