Reviews for Incognito
mycherrypie chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
This was my fave so far! Congrats! Such action, such angst with the story of the bus accident! And the way Sam and Dean silently dealth with one another at the dinette! Brillant chapter!
leahcim chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Okay, Blair! Post the next one! I'm addicted! Great action in this Chapter!
leahcim chapter 3 . 6/28/2008
Freaking awesome! Going to chapter four!
leahcim chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
hooked! great story! you're a wonderful writer
leahcim chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
I really like the start of this. Great job setting up your original characters. I like the way the wife died in the silo, really cool!
ciotog chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
Good story. Looking forward to the brotherly love that you write so elequantly.
rosebud98 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Really great chapter - very interested to see how this all shapes up. Wonderful job, that bus accident scene seriously almost made me cry. I could so picture that little boy in the bus knowing he was going to die and no one was going to help him. Great job!
Mad Server chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I really like this: "Sam felt a heat radiate off his brother for a few seconds, felt something ache inside. Dean always showed Sam more than he told."
Maz101 chapter 4 . 6/27/2008
Oh Wow! A great all action chapter with some lovely description and more tantalising questions about the mystery.

From the angst of the moments Dean dragged Sam from the silo (er...not "drug"...but, honestly, tell me to shut up if you hate reviews to be that picky cos yes, I do realise I often make typos too!), to Jolly's defeated despair, to the snatching of the boy (great immediacy, well executed!), to the showdown in the Barn ... all very well delivered.

The detail in your description of the creature was particularly well done.

I'm fascinated by Dean calling Sam "Baby" all the time - this is significant right? I'm needing answers here.

Your story is really moving well.
rosebud98 chapter 3 . 6/25/2008
This is really good. You set a nice pace, horror and comedy and Dean wrapping Sam's feet - nice touches and then another cliff hanger. It's nice to read something that flows so well. Post the next chapter already!
sendintheclowns chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
I'm a sucker for Sam's powers so I loved Dean's musings here: 'His brother hadn’t had visions since Old Yeller had bit it, but there were other things. Killing vamped out vampires with his bare hands, jumping into dreams and taking over like he was some kind of God, and keeping his sanity after seeing his brother killed over and over again for over one hundred Tuesdays. Nothing unusual or anomalous there.'

Am I the only one who was shouting at the brothers about the flashlight...never split up! Haven't they ever seen Friday the 13th? Here's the proof that it was a bad move on their part: 'The ray of the flashlight gleamed back as he saw it glisten on the water and then the beam hit something large, floating lifeless in the water. It was face down, dark, moppy hair fanned it’s head and it’s coat was bubbling up from the water rising from underneath it.' *Shivers with anticipation*

You gave us more gore, a batman sighting and Latin. How can you top all that?
mycherrypie chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
Ticks, Batman, Jerk, Bitch, Blood, Death, then a freaking cliff hanger - ROCKED! Holy shit, it's Batman! OMG! Way to go - I can't wait two days, update!

Awesome job!
sendintheclowns chapter 2 . 6/24/2008
Love the subtle humor: 'Dean huffed. Doubtful. “She’s barely hanging on in there, dude. I doubt she can make a meatloaf let alone figure out the recipe to conjure up a demon.”'

Good stuff with Dean thinking on his deal: 'He was more than aware of the person there with him. Always with him. Sharing his life, sharing his room, sharing his pocket. All eighty-five days of it. And that always gave him the strength to push it back, blink, sit up and embrace a new day.

You bring it full circle with the nod to Mystery Spot:

'Thursday. Not Tuesday. Not Wednesday. Dean was alive. For now. For eighty-three days, twenty hours, two months, and four seconds...‘Cause Sam had been counting, too.'

Then there's the gruesome murder plus all of the cultural references: The Omen, Seven, Hutch, Cagney, etc. What's not to love here?
ROBINV chapter 3 . 6/24/2008
No! Sam! You can't leave us like this!

What an excellent story! Are you a professional writer? Because you should be! Love, Robin
Elesem chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Really nice, rich chapter. I love the complexity of your characters and the story itself; lots of quirky little details. It's great to find something that reads more like novel than a screenplay! I'll go on to chapter two now.

78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »