Reviews for A Safe Haven?
deadly.ballerina chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Lovely! :)
KenshinandZack chapter 8 . 10/9/2010
Oi this is funny, it had me rolling so much that i almost fell out of my bed...which would of hurt...a lot...but thats beside the point, that is something not easy to do. Also, U've given me a few ideas for my next chapter in my should totally check it out and review it cuz...i have only 2...from the same guy :(...thx :).
JigokuYume chapter 12 . 5/8/2010
I loved the way the story flowed, and I especially enjoyed the last 2 chapters. Very interesting & amusing3. Love it. Adding to the favorites list
Black Love of Hell chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
lol, i love the ending of this chapter
FenceDaTanks chapter 12 . 6/18/2009
Aww...this chapter was sad yet it is a happy ending for both of them :D

i cried on the previous chapter it was too sad :_( im still kind of crying...

but i love this whole story! it's touching and sad :)
x Aeris chapter 2 . 6/3/2009
Muah ha ha, I LOVE IT! Ah Zack, there's a reason you're one of my all time favourite characters x) Oh, and would she hate me? I call her AeriS. Hehe, oops x) I LOVE this! I'm SO reading on!
KaitoAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Hah, this is kinda funny, 'cause this summer I volunteered at the hospital my dad works at... and parts of it are pretty easy to relate to. I think you've done a wonderful job with Aerith! You Zack seems rather obnoxious but it's a good kind of obnoxious.
HauntedAngel13 chapter 9 . 12/28/2008
. I was eating cake when I read this... hahah. Love the story, very humorous as well. Not many can have that and drama/romance/maybeadventure in the same story. Kudos
HauntedAngel13 chapter 5 . 12/27/2008
"and you’ll end up alone somehow and do something stupid like running head first into like…two-hundred guys…with guns!” Haha, knock on wood huh? Love the idea, though if a 17 year old boy told me he was bored I would smack him...
ShAlJa chapter 12 . 9/21/2008
Haha! That was my first ZackxAerith Fanfic, and I'm glad! This was so cute and halariously funny! Wee! This story is Awesome! You are Awesome! Zack is AWESOME! YEAH!
RebirthOfAshes chapter 12 . 8/23/2008
This was such a cute story. Loved it.
Spiritslayer chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
Oh, great. Aeris drooled on his shirt. How ladylike...

This was all good, and I'm going to keep an eye out for the new story you're planning!
Warrayfinson chapter 12 . 8/15/2008
It is indeed a great shame it had to come to an end so soon. Brilliant story and I'll read your next one right now!

Keep Writing!
Lady Yunalesca88 chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
Ok,ok. So I get it now. Wonderful story. I wish it was not over! -Cry- I don't want it to be over. I am so going to read the other Zack Aerith Story! This was a great story, I am sad that it is over.
Sacred3 chapter 12 . 8/14/2008
OMG this awesome, cryptic but very engaging. "maybe that would’ve been the best shot for me…that was a bad choice of words..." love the pun. probably the best Zaerith read so far.