Reviews for Royal Blood
blueravenchick chapter 12 . 8/26/2013
This is a very good story. I wish you would have finished it!
peterandhook chapter 12 . 10/3/2012
finish please!
unknown20troper chapter 12 . 5/12/2009
Good chapter.

The Painter sounds interesting. I forgot to mention that you forgot the disclaimers.

Did you know that pearl84's fanfic Checkmate was recommended on TVTropes? Basically, you got praised by an author that TVTropes likes lot IN YOUR FIRST REVIEW which probably means your fanfic is good. I personally think this fanfic is not up to the standard of Norm's Story and Wishes though. Maybe that is because this fanfic doesn't deconstruct tropes or deal with issues like slavery that are dealt with in your FOP fanfics.

Please update sometime!

P.S- I made a big deal out of a TVTropes-liked author liking your fic because TVTropes is quite an intelligent site and fics have to be really awesome to get recommended in its Fanfic Recommendation section. People that create fanfics awesome enough for TVTropes to recommend therefore, probably are good judges of quality.
unknown20troper chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
Pariah Dark is her father. How do ghosts have kids anyway?

unknown20troper chapter 10 . 5/12/2009
Writing your arsenal off, now thats a new one. Yes, Vlad is making me giggle and roll my eyes. He doesn't understand that what he believed was Maddie is really Aibfinnia.

unknown20troper chapter 9 . 5/12/2009
You were correct about it being a short chapter. It is the shortest chapter of yours that I ever read. It seems good.

unknown20troper chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Good chapter!

I have guessed that the princess has the power to look like whatever you find most attractive or something else like that. Fright Knight kidnapped him.

unknown20troper chapter 7 . 5/12/2009
Great chapter.

Aibfinnia is probably not from Earth.

Vlad seemed to have almost r*d her yet decided not to. That reminds me of how Norm almost decided to trick Amanda so he could escape his lamp, but decided not to because she wished for a vacation. Norm stopped because she had wished for something fun for both of them. Vlad stopped because he didn't want to take advantage of her or hurt her. Interesting how both of them choose similar things, but for different reasons.

Good chapter!
unknown20troper chapter 6 . 5/12/2009
Good chapter.

Vlad's resisting temptation, isn't he? His anger reminds me of how Norm reacted to Amanda getting hurt by Yasmin and co. However, Norm just snapped (literally) and killed them but Vlad, because the attackers weren't there and he is less impulsive than Norm, went to see the Fright Knight.

unknown20troper chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Another short chapter. I don't have much to say about other than a villain of the original show constantly calling the protagonists amuses me. It reminds me of how Norm appeared in Timmy's room at the end of Back of to Norm so he could send Crocker to Mars.
unknown20troper chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
Good chapter.

Interesting insight into Vlad and Aidfinnia's emotions. I haven't watched very many Danny Phantom eps yet so it would be folly for me to judge whether anyone in this story is IC.

Good fanfic!
unknown20troper chapter 3 . 5/12/2009
I tested and your entire chapter fits in the review space. I can't really the judge the quality of this chapter or say much about it what-so-ever because it is so short.

unknown20troper chapter 2 . 5/12/2009
Great chapter. It is understandable that Vlad would be kind to someone that looks exactly like Maddie, considering that she is what he most wants. Why does this fic seem more Hurt/Comfort than Romance/Friendship? I suppose it's just the premise that makes me picture it in the Hurt/Comfort genre.
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Great chapter. I like how the start of it was very witty, with the brackets.
pearl84 chapter 12 . 7/19/2008
Awesome chapters so far! It just keeps getting better? How come Fright Knight didn't recognize the princess? Update soon please!