Reviews for Withdrawal
Jbughv chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This would be the start of a . . . vollentary stalking?
Jynx'sbox chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Dude, this kicked ass. You know Edgar Vargas is on the character list right? I'll bet plenty of fans of this enigma of a man would love to read your story if they knew about it. I'm so glad I decided to visit your profile.
RococoSpade chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
wonderful. just... amazing.
Inanimate Obsessor chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
This is an amazing oneshot, this tops all the other Johnny and Edgar fics I've read so far. Why are there not more reviews. I think you need to spread this around. Put it on your Dev account, people need to read this. It really is quite perfect.
anthrop chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
I read this and immediately had to read it again. I've never done that before. There is nothing I don't love about this. My god, why is this not one of those fics everyone knows about, speaking it's name in a near-awed whisper? I, shit, I can't explain how good this is. You've totally made me put Johnny in a new light and I couldn't be happier than I am right now.

Thank you.
The Letter Atrophy chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
That was confusing, to be honest, but very interesting. I cracked up at a few lines while others just puzzled me, but despite having to read a few lines over I really enjoyed the fic.

...It deserves more reviews than this.