Reviews for Kissing Candies
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
go Jack! and yay for Rose! charming story, very amused by the whole thing, and Romana rocks
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
hahahaha YAY! get 'em girl!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Tehe. ;)
Irving-Braxiatel chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
lol hehe i love romana.:) there shud be more romana/doctor fanfics out there once again i loved it
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Fantastic. utterly fantastic. *bright beaming laighter echoes through the room*
Raindrops on Roses chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
I think this is the fifth time I've read this fic, and I still love it! (And I'm with the others-the girl is *so* Rose. Of course, that may just be my shipper side speaking...)
tromana chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Very enjoyable. Particularly liked the Ace cameo. Would never have thought about shipping Romana/Jack, but then again I'm usually too busy writing 'Romana survived the Time War, dammit' fics.

Thanks for the read. Also adding this to my C2, hope you don't mind.
celticfox chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Romana/Jack is the coolest ship ever.

This is a weird and delightful fic.

Ace is brilliant, for the small amount she appears.

You're amazing, really.
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
It's amazing no one questioned the 'fidelity' remark. But I loved the ending there.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Right, like I could possibly come up with any but one identity for "the girl" :)
cordelia-lear chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Well, if you ask me, (and you should probably know that I'd interpret this in this way) the girl was definitely Rose.

Oh how funny. Jack has a way of charming the stuffiest of killjoys, doesn't he?

Going along with it for her benefit, indeed.

Jusy lovely!
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Aww, cute!
AFantasticRose chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
That was just brilliantly set up. Ace is one of my favorite companions, its nice to see her once in a while. I can just imagine Rose finding him and trying out his other bodies(At least thats my interpretation of it). Very funny, I almost fell off my chair laughing. And of course even Romana can not resist Jack. Really, who could?
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 6/19/2008