Reviews for When Chaos is Inserted
Introverted-Verses chapter 4 . 4/28/2011
Neji's fathers name is Hizashi Hyuuga. Love te story!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 25 . 3/7/2011
HAHA! I loves it I loves it I loves it! Anny Whho! When are you updaing or are you writting another storee? Like a sequel?
Ayame Yoshida chapter 15 . 3/7/2011
Im less lost now. There was a time skip. :D Interesting... I LOVE IT! What a great way to keep your readers intrigued!
Ayame Yoshida chapter 14 . 3/7/2011
It was good, but Im a little lost at what is happening. Also, I like your Ino bashing. Even in the manga shes a freakin slut!
Reading-in-the-Corner chapter 20 . 2/7/2011
im really enjoying reading this amazing fanfic, and i must apoligies for not reviewing sooner, but can u please tell me the song tenten was singing? i would really like to kno :)
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
Please update very soon. I hope neji and tenten will get together
KayaFutoshi chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Erm..

JUST SAYING SOMETHING REAAL QUICK.

you HAVE TO, i repeat, HAAAAAAAAVE TOOOOO continue this.

why?

BECAUSE ITS THE MOST AWESOME STORY IN THE WORLD.

PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE!

i know you haven't updated since 09, but PRETTY PLEASE!
appletree98 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
Loved the story! Keep writing!
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
Will u continue this. I really hope that u do

This is a great story
SargentAngua chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
I forgive you for the first wait, but this one... No. You said updates would be more regular now... No forgiveness.

As for the story, well, lets just say that you made me eat half of my secret cookie stash :D
Malika-chan chapter 12 . 10/6/2009
Heyya!

Thanks for posting the next chapter! It was so funny and random xD but really good! Please post the next chapter as son as you can. ]

xox Malika
Catxisxme chapter 12 . 9/30/2009
Okay, one thing I don't like about this story is that there are a LOT of spelling errors. Also, you seem to mix up homophones a lot. Like, you said "through" instead of "threw". If you could fix these things in the future, it would make the story phenomenal. One, more thing is, it seems like that group of friends is always paired up with each other so it's not as realistic.

Also, if it helps, Hinata's dad's name is Hiashi. It really confuses me when there's no name there.

But this story is hilarious and makes my day brighter. I can't wait for more! Please take my suggestions into consideration!
Karma Kat 281 chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
I love this story! Thank goodness Neji and tenten aren't fighting any more. But why didn't Shika know about his own sister? I'm confused. Is the one who was drugged up and stuff? Anyways, write more soon please!
xchirix chapter 12 . 9/27/2009
LOL! The funniest chapter ever!

Pirates over-board! I repeat! Pirates over-board!

Kyaa~! I love it...Hahhahaha!

Update soon! LOL.

Butt-bo...what's that?

Update soon! Please and thank you! !

:D

-Chirisaa Tomoko-xoxo
a Wiccan chapter 12 . 9/26/2009
lol muteny lol. im glad u updated. this is hillarious