Reviews for A visitor from Tortall
Lrose000 chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
I .
Missymappy chapter 11 . 8/3/2010
Is George with the kings group I think he should be it would be funny and I wider what would happen if allana and rosethorn got into a fight
Christie chapter 11 . 4/5/2010
Seriously, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Ur story is really good and amazing! It's 2010! At least make an update monthly?
Disgusted chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
You're a genuine idiot, you know that, a pure genuine idiot!

The Circle is already in Tortall!

If you even read the books, you would know that! So read the book before you fanfiction!
Cerulai chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
I think that the longer the chapter the better. I've seen chapters that can take up 3 of yours. It gives me more to read, and helps deepen the plot. But hey, that's just my opinion.

Good Luck!

Tasha-chan
Cerulai chapter 11 . 12/27/2009
Please HURRY with the next chapters! I really want to read the rest! I love your story!
weilanna chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
hello!its me again]just here to say great!i can't wait for the next chap.].I'm doing this here because fanfiction said not to reply your email from my email...]
Guest chapter 11 . 12/25/2009
wat bout george?
weilanna chapter 11 . 12/23/2009
awesome!But its a teeny bit short isn't it?I dont wanna pressure u or anything its just a really nice story...]
violet404 chapter 11 . 12/21/2009
So the other girls know now too? Hm...I wonder what'll happen between Alanna and Briar and what his reaction would be if he found out about George, Jon, and Liam? Anyways, I'm glad you updated again and can't wait to see what happens.
weilanna chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
amazing!more more more!will briar get alanna?but I'm a george and alanna fan so i guess i have to say i hope not!]
LadyKnight0207 chapter 10 . 6/25/2009
Umm... One question... Where do the "You could give George a run for his money." fit in? Do Briar know him? I'm a little confused there... but keep writing. I look foreward to the next chapther.
Olive-Whisperer chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
It's a good story, but Alanna wouldn't talk like that; she sounds like someone from our time instead medieval times. I'm also not so sure if she would see thier magic as weird; I mean, it's probably equivalent to that of Numaire's (just not as powerful). You would also probably want to work on your wording. I like the way the stroy is going, there are just some points that you need to work on. This isn't to put you down, it's just to help you to improve ( Iv'e got a lot of thing to work on too). Any way keep up the story. I have to leave now.

I Whisper to the Olives;)
violet404 chapter 10 . 6/24/2009
Yey more interaction b/w Alanna and Briar! I really can't wait to see what happens b/w the two and can't help but wonder what will happen now that the Tortall gang is there.
goldleaves chapter 10 . 6/24/2009