Reviews for His Name Was
*laughs* That was cute! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
It did it justice
ChildrenAreMySoulFood chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This should've been part of an episode.
Blondie chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
You definately did soul eater justice! I love this, you captured the characters Perfectly. The story is great and I can totally imagine this being the way it happened. I've seen the entire show and read most of the books to date (waiting for the rest to come in) and it's ashame they don't shed more light on how they all met. I love how you wrote it though! And soul eater is amazing I got hooked on it after the first episode too.
kids future wife chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
It was AMAZING I just started watching soul eater a few days ago and I know it sounds weird but I am madly IN LOVE with Death The Kid
LoveGlutton chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Heh :)
BarbaraGirl chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Really well done! I loved it!
Deaththekitty-Jo chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Very good perspective! I like the quick little story, although I wish you would've written more as it is a very good start to the story.
Everlast Empress chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
3 This! Soul eater is one of my favorite ever anime/mangas!
w chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
a bit ooc but still good
waytheballbounces chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Awesome story. It stays true to how I think Kid would feel when he meets Liz and Patti. I'm showing this to my friends because they got me hooked on Soul Eater and I think they'd like this story too. I've never really felt bad for Kid, but now I feel kind of bad for the little god. Is he immortal?
Trojan Virus chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Hehe. Soul Eater is really awesome.
So is your fic.
YEAHHHH.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Dear Moonlight:

Just a quick bit of assistance: If you want an ellipsis in your title, you can't just type three periods, since the site automatically deletes those. You have to create an ellipsis in Microsoft Word or some equivalent program, and then cut and paste it directly into your title. (Or you can just copy and paste this oneā€¦)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
Dreamless-Sleep777 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
It does do it justice and it is very deep. I love it.
Pen of Rage chapter 1 . 9/21/2012