Reviews for Back to Good
Alana84 chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Great start, and I'd love to read more but I guess that won't happen since you haven't been updating in like forever, so...but I'm still hoping!
piegirl chapter 2 . 12/15/2003
he's mine
Tasha chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
just leting u no that chap2-The High Road was a rpeat of chp1 as it was egackley the same!
MaxandAlec4eva chapter 2 . 7/19/2002
nice story, cliffhanger, posted same chapter twice. equals a very upset person who is about to commit suicide. please fix it!
darkangel027 chapter 2 . 5/19/2002
Isn't this the same thing as ch1! Well it's good anyway!
kelly chapter 2 . 3/27/2002
yeah, besides the whole same chapter twice thing, this is another REALLY GREAT STORY. You are very talented, it's just too bad that I can't read your stuff anymore b/c you DON'T FINISH ANY OF IT. okay, i'm only joking, don't get mad. But please work some more on the stories... Please!
SkyeLight2x1 chapter 2 . 3/3/2002
Uh, you've posted the same chapter twice . . . .

*cowers* Don't hurt me, I'm just making an observation, pointing

out a mistake . . . . (rant continues for five minutes) . . . huh? You're not

gonna hurt me? Oh, good. *smiles happily*

Anyway, its great, write more.

Skye

P.S Okay, that wasn't very enthusiastic. Write more more more! Please?

*puppy dog eyes* Pretty please?

P.P.S Write more before I set my muses on you! Hahahahahahaha . . . .

wait, I don't have muses! *pout*
All Mighty Terrestrial chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
That's what makes Alec FUN, he skirts the line between human and jackass so closely. You described Max's thoughts on this little dilemma perfectly. And I think I know why her subconsious is defending him.

Alec is a jerk because he's a thrill seeker (evidenced by his preference for black ops, prize fights, random women, etc.) He enjoys pushing limits; his and everyone else's. If he can completely and consistently piss someone off and they'll still help him, hell, he can count on their loyalty no matter what. And true loyalty is important to a soldier, more than trusting whoever you get stuck with (which is what Max seems to do in most situations to some extent). If he pushes it too far, he can always backpedal to keep the people he trusts (his, uh, 'moments of humanity').

This must be a REALLY good story, you got me thinking and I never talk this long. And that line about what she should have named him is the BEST!

By the way, whoever said that both chapters have the same content is right, part 1 is missing.
Rae chapter 2 . 12/28/2001
how come Part 1 & Part 2 are the same. When I selected "The High Road", part 1 came up instead
Angel-10 chapter 2 . 11/17/2001
Please another chapter. I already like this story!
Mercia chapter 1 . 11/8/2001
I LOVE IT! Max and Alec are great together, please continue!

Don't you just LOVE Jensen Ackles (Alec). He's just too HOT!
a fan chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
I loved Max's contradictory thoughts about Alec's contradictory qualities. You've totally captured his endearing qualities but also his 'dick' characteristics. "Then, he'd gone and opened his mouth again and ruined that idea." captures it so well. I loved the sense of humour that permeates this chapter, it totally fits the 'wacky' thoughts she is having. Great writing as usual.
e chapter 2 . 11/5/2001
great intro!

hope you write some more soon!

keep up the good work!
Sister Moon chapter 2 . 11/1/2001
Hmmm, interesting. She's kind of into her denial and doesn't notice the way her thoughts about the "rogue soldier" are like what Zack used to tell her. Also, I like the line about what she should have named him.
NeithKe chapter 2 . 10/26/2001
I love it, love it, love it. (: You need to write more. Yes. Mhmm. I just love the way you write the inner struggles of the characters...you seem to hit their thoughts and emotions right on the nose. (BTW - Can I borrow Alec for a little while? I need to test out this new *cough* honey *cough* massage *cough* oil...)