Reviews for Cute But Scary
princessbinas chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
PLEASE CONTINUE! IMAGINE INUYASHA'S RELEARNING HOW TO TALK AND HIS FIRST WORD BEING SOMETHING SO VULGAROUS THAT MIROKU THROWS UP! XD BUT GET OFF THAT LAZY BACKSIDE AND WRITE MORE!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
you HAVE to write more! It's awsome!
MasterFinland chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Next Chapter please!
hieizzz chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
Awesome story so far would like to see the chapters longer and some updates but keep up the good work ) love it xoxox
haleyreigleyahoo.com chapter 3 . 3/11/2011
i think its really cute but heres an idea if you need any help maybe inuyasha could like start chewing on everthing he saw
dragonsfire18 chapter 3 . 9/5/2010
please update, this story is really good
dani chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
what happen to inuyasha and kagome?
Kiluca1228 chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
LOVE IT I ADDED YOU TO MY FAVS ADD ANOTHER CHAPPIE SOON
jake1012 chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
plz do make another ch.
mistress-of-kurapika-sama chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
it is getting cuter and cuter every time I read it. lol. anyway, it's great. I suggest that you do something else between Miroku and Sango. You know, the usual Miroku...flirting with other girls and Sango gets all alone taking care of the two. And Miroku realizes she needed him later on. lol. That's only a suggestion. It's up to you since you wrote this. Great fic! I love it!
Diamond369 chapter 3 . 7/25/2008
OMG I LIKE THIS PLZ CONTINUE!
Lululuvsanime13 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Aw! This story seems really cute! Can't wait for the next chapter! Inuyasha and Kagome? Babies? So adoable! Please continue writing! Thank you! :)
Sessho's Gal chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
i like the way inuyasha and kagome are chewing on everything. update soon
mistress-of-kurapika-sama chapter 2 . 7/19/2008
it's okay if it's short. at least it's cute! I can't wait what those couple would do. tee hee.
Sessho's Gal chapter 2 . 7/2/2008