Reviews for A JONAS BROTHERS STORY! J O N A S chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
You know, thats just mean.

You tell us this "story" should be read and it's not even a story! You trick us so we'll read something you wrote, expressing your feelings about how we write our FFs?

That's just plain stupid.

If you really want to tell us to stop or whatever, just say it in the Hannah Montana forum!

Don't post it was a fake FF of the Jonas Brothers.

I bet you've pissed off about 50 JB fans on the site, including me.

Get a real life and stop the crap you've started.
MinakoTrickster chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I agree with this. If you're not going to have the actual characters of the show in the fanfic then don't post it under the show.

My fav, Nilly. I'm the girl that votes for those that have a very, highly slim chance.
jonasluv4eva chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
um... I don't get it
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
EPIC WIN! JB fangirls can't see the truth!
Lavender Cat chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Thank you! Thank you! You have no idea how happy reading this made me. You are a amazing.
Evanescence 14 chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Niley loe
KyraNoelle chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
mainly becuase the jonas brothers don't have thier own board
ms.fredweasley chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
allhallowsevebabe chapter 1 . 9/23/2008
yo man thts jank! i mean jb like der stories make ppls happy yo yous a fool if yous dont relize tht man!
Courvoisier chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
AGREED! I adore you!
LiteraryLullaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

You had me scared, though. I was afraid we'd lost another Moliver to the Jonas Brothers. But I let out a sigh of relief when I read this.

It was awesome. A virtual slap in the face to all of those Jonas Brothers fics.
snickers3339 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Whoa - Mike, you had me scared there for a sec.

I questioned your sanity.

But, all in all - That was definitely my favourite Jonas Brothers story ever!

Everyone was so in character! -gushes pointlessly-

Haha, that's great.

(sorry to miley's fans)

but miley is a slut

she doesn't deserve nick

ANTI-JONABOTICS chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
KWRCtm was the spokesperson. just letting u know. and dont try messing with her. she's been my bff since 1st grade and i'll kick ur ass if u are going to be rude to her
PleaseReportMeSoICanBeDeleted chapter 1 . 6/26/2008

There is now a Camp Rock category. Because of this the Jonabiotics have given us one day to move our JB stories before they report them! We are trying to get more time, but there are no guarantees so please move your story to the Camp Rock section and them copy and paste this message to as many stories as you can that don’t already have this in their reviews that are JB stories! Also please don’t go and get on the Jonabiotics nerves or yell at them! There is no time for war! This is time to work together and warn all the JB fanfiction writers!

If you have any questions PM me.

Thank you for moving your stories!