Reviews for A Mother's Choice
amwalsh5 chapter 11 . 6/23/2009
Fantastic job! I really feel like I got a good look inside Esme's head. It sounded so realistic, and you captured all the characters perfectly.
BabelFish42 chapter 11 . 8/11/2008
Nice ending! You did a good job with this story, great portrayal of Esme!
BabelFish42 chapter 10 . 8/11/2008
Interesting. Esme always seems so warm and gentle in the books. But I can totally imagine that she would be very dangerous if she felt her family was threatened. I'd never thought of that before... kudos to you for pointing it out!
BabelFish42 chapter 9 . 8/11/2008
"Jasper ducked his head and mumbled, “Yes, ma’am.” "

Haha, aw Jasper. Even after everything that's happened to him, he's still a Southern gentleman. Good job on this chapter!
BabelFish42 chapter 8 . 8/11/2008
"I may be the head of this family, but you are the heart. We would only be an odd coven with a strange diet if not for you."

Wow. That is a PERFECT way to describe Esme. Awesome line! Good chapter too :-)
BabelFish42 chapter 7 . 8/11/2008
Haha, it sure would be useful to have someone with Jasper's powers around here sometimes. Nice chapter. I love when Edward calls Esme 'Mom."
BabelFish42 chapter 6 . 8/11/2008
Aw, I love this part of Alice's and Jasper's story.
BabelFish42 chapter 5 . 8/11/2008
Another good chapter. I love how you titled it "the Teddy Bear." What a perfect name for Emmett! :-)
BabelFish42 chapter 4 . 8/11/2008
Esme's such a good mother, even to Rosalie. Talk about understanding, and unconditional love.
BabelFish42 chapter 3 . 8/11/2008
Haha, I like how she assumed his companion must be his mate. :-) Very sweet chapter.
BabelFish42 chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
Yay! Carlisle showed up. It's about time something good happened to Esme.
BabelFish42 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
... I can't even imagine how painful that would be. This was well-written as usual. And I never thought about the prolactin level stuff, that was interesting.
cachstardust chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
Wow, I've not read another story that pointedly speaks about how Esme becomes such a compassionate figure; you can really see how much your own life experiences have played into your writing. Please continue!
Boop55 chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
OMG! All the chapeters are great! I know I'm bias
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
To make chapters go into documents and then do the browse thing. Then submit them. Now you go into stories. Chose your story, click Content/Chapters. Then you title the chapter and click -Select Document- Chose the file you just uploaded then click add. I highly recommend deleting all chapters but number one. To delete a chapter click 'del' then it reloads the page. Next click Yes.