Reviews for Three Little Spies and a Leaper
Terry Kay chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Thank you, I enjoyed the story very much.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
LOL...that was great I loved this:D...WOW...cool
Avelyn Lauren chapter 1 . 5/14/2002
Okay, I'm used to strange. I really am but his takes the cake and it even berats X-Files. I always wondered how Amanda was able to get everything that Francine was telling her in that computer system. But Amanda and Lee being intercepted by a futuristic agency that worls with quantum leaps. It's still a highly classified project if they're even doing anything like that. Last time I heard about quantum leaps it was in Star Trek ank it doesn't seem so out of place there.
WizardLover chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Great Job! This was really fun to read! I like Sam a lot and it makes sense that he would leap into Lee and Amanda's life, seeing how often they are in danger. I Love all of Ceeg's stories and her QL crossovers are no exception... Thanks
Sandra2 chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Bravo! You had all the characters right on target. Especially Al Calavicci, he really did understand the importance of having 1986 Lee convince 1998 Lee of the truth. The reference to his Beth was not lost on me. This also answers the much asked question, what would it take for Lee to admit his true feelings. Thanks, for a most enjoyable story.
rankamateur chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
I still haven't watched "Quantum Leap" but I have enjoyed all of these SMK-QL crossovers. I hope you and Ceeg keep writing them!