Reviews for Session
happywhale15 chapter 5 . 8/2/2013
No words can describe how moved I am by this beautiful piece of writing... I love it. :)
between the waves chapter 5 . 5/4/2013
This was just brilliant, and I loved how the 2nd person narrative created both a strange sense of closeness and at the same time a feeling of... idk, anonymity? In any case, this was just seriously well done and I found myself simultaneously wanting to 'READ MORE NOW' and at the same time slowing down to savor it.
Pinnatus chapter 5 . 8/3/2012
*Tear* The ending is so serious...

Still, I really love this story! Psychoanalyzing Tony Stark isn't completely original, but using 2nd person POV is something I've never seen before. Excellent job at keeping that consistent. Making it feel like this would be any outsider's experience added an interesting twist to this fic.

I like how you give this unnamed OC personality and qualities that help bring out Tony's attributes. I like the interactions and the story itself moved nicely. There was a clear endgame and each session carried the characterization well.

The Epilogue was at least a good way to give some closure to not only the story but for our understanding of how much this therapist impacted Tony's life. Excellent job. I'm definitely favoriting this!
baybelletrist chapter 5 . 10/29/2011
This is marvelously written, very affecting and sincere. I like it very much. Thank you.
xRDJ603 chapter 5 . 3/15/2011
Oh my goodness, this was absolutely beautifully written, and I enjoyed every second reading it. The ending was fantastic, and honestly made me tear up a bit.

Amazing work. :)
Ningen Demonai chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Wow. Just. Wow. This fic was very touching and I really liked the OC. Thank you so much for writing this.
Dimac99 chapter 5 . 8/4/2009
Great writing - your 2nd person is really good and Tony's mood swings very believable.
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Wow you really have Tony in character, and your OC is believable and not a Gary Sue. Love the bits of Pepperony in here.
Argent chapter 5 . 10/6/2008
This is just a lovely piece of fiction that is going straight into the fav department. Excellent voices, interesting narrative. Plain lovely.
An Ironman fan herself chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Wow...This story almost made me want to cry...Maybe it's because this was just such an intense character study. I LOVE the way you wrote Tony and how he finally just opened up, even when he didn't mean to. This is a sad ending to an amazing story...Wow. Just...wow. I can't think of anything else to say. This is a wonderful story and I'm glad I read it.

-Jessica
gaudy night chapter 5 . 6/30/2008
This is one of the top Iron Man stories I've ever read, perhaps even the best. It was such a believable journey to take with the doctor and Tony. Each session was written so grippingly. I loved the ending. I loved the chess game and each of their conversations. So decriptive I felt each one in my heart.
Loopholes chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Oh. OH.

I just teared up.

That was the best way to end that chapter, ever. I LOVED, absolutely LOVED how the bond between Tony and the narrator was shown, awkward and buried deep beneath, but still there. And that last part, with Tony and Pepper and Happy at the funeral - that was just beautiful. The entire chapter was beautiful. Even the entire story. Gosh, how do you do it?

And I think I've even fallen in love with the narrator over the course of the story - writing it in second person was a beautiful idea.

And the part about Tony talking about school, it really showed a lot, and I never really realised that without actually going through his teens like a normal kid, he wouldn't learn the lessons, and that was a brilliant thing to insert in. Have I mentioned before how much I love Tony and the narrator in this? Because I really do. I'm not good at writing reviews that hit the spot and can say exactly what I want to say, but the way you portrayed Tony and the language used and the way you used it and everything, really, it was beautiful. This may be the best fanfic I've ever read.

And I know you may not be writing a sequel, and yeah, I understand, but you look like you could be a pretty good original fiction writer, with your way with words (:

Random: Loved the way you showed them playing chess at the same time as the 'serious conversation', and how you referred to the wife as the Wife, because I think that's just really quirky and awesome.

AH rereading!
Marchioness of Blackadder chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
I am so pleased you found it to your entertainment.

I really like this fic. Even though you won't continue on with this, you need to consider another story line perhaps. You're very good with Tony, a VERY good writer for him. You have his emotions dialed in, and you should take it further.

Fabulous job!
rebirthfry chapter 5 . 6/25/2008
Wow...why am I so sad!

Damnit...that was beautiful!

Doesn't get much better than this!
LilyAmelia chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This is the first time I'm actually bothering to review a fanfic. So it has to mean something :)

it was purely beautiful. I actually got goosebumps at the end, goodness. it was THE perfect ending.

What I loved the most were the last words Doctor told Stark. Insanely, deeply, beautifully reflective words.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »