Reviews for On the Outside Looking In
madcloisfan chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Loved it
rach 'na lasair chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
I love love loved this! Beautifully written and thoroughly enjoyable. Forceful Clark is so full of win!
meh chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
The story was creative, but Lana was OOC. She wouldn't try to break apart a marraige.
Lady Juice chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Lovely, something that I could definitely see happening in the actual series. I believe there was a recent episode similar to your fic, just shows how well you've captured each character!
Lara-Van chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Aw... Ollie threatened Lana... isn't that nice?

Hooray for making Oliver the good guy here! In the first part of this series, he was kind of a jerk, but Lana was more of one, so...

Way to go!
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I like it. Really. And I'm glad for no Lana/Oliver romance in this fanfic.
JustSuperMione chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
Love this so much... I adore a good clois fic from Lana or Ollie's pov and this is done excellently... more! more! bravo!
framework4 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Delightful series.
GodricGryff chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
this was very touching. i loved hw you were able to show the subtle gestures of the beginning of a relationship between lois and clark, very well done.

are you going to do more smallville stories, or maybe make this one a full fledged sotry, that would be great.
Libranfate chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful! Excellent work!
d chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
this really cant be the end, this is so enjoyable please continue.
Sparr chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was very enjoyable, especially the part when Oliver revealed that friendship was the reason why Clois worked. Keep up the great writing!
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
That was a very good story. A great storyline & I liked how Oliver helped set it up :) Hope you have more Clois stories up your sleeve :)
1000GreenSun chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
When I read the summary, I thought it was going 2 be Lana/Oliver, I'm glad it's not! This clois was captured wonderfully and Ollie was really sweet about letting Lois go. I was well-written and a fantastic fic, keep up the good work!