Reviews for Three Parts Make a Whole
Dang chapter 1 . 4/15
Is its even possible for twins to have different fathers but the same mom? Now I am curious
WynnieAcid chapter 1 . 1/14
This was an surprisingly excellent read. Amazing job
FluffyRainbowUnicorns chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Awesome now my new fav couple/threesome I'm addicted to to it
Stefxtastic chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Aww. You did a great job mixing tender with sexy!
Hossyboy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow that was hot and so sweet all at the same time ... Awesome lol
alfay93 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Unusual but I liked it!
XxBlackSakuraBlossomxX chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lol
light-prevails-darkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I normally don't read threesomes or boy on boy but something made me click this. And I seriously loved this. It had a story line to keep it going and I just loved all the feeling surrounding this. It was a good story so no deleting it!
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
wonderful! i always wondered about the twins of 2 different fathers, and now i see someone else also did. :) i also liked the idea of a threesome of 2 boys and a girl :)
and the story was nice as well
samigirl96 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Never delete this! It was a really good story. The smut was...well if my nosebleed was any indication, it was good haha. JK about the nosebleed part. But I really loved the romantic and familial interactions between Kiba, Shino and Sakura. I love SakuraxShino and SakuraxKiba stories, so this is like the best of both worlds :) Good job
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Nice. I love it!
chocolate strawberry chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
awwwww that was the cuteist threesome i ever read great job :)
KindredWoD chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very yummy! I approve of this story! *thwaks EB on the forehead with smiley stamp*
ali5ma chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
no dont delete it this is better then the story teamwork i read about naruto/sakura/sasuke i love it
missfortunerest chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I really liked it, the lemons were great and threesomes are awesome (seriously, I can't seem to write one without it ending up as a threesome *sigh*).