Reviews for Three Parts Make a Whole
Tectona Grandis chapter 1 . 2/22
Omigod...love it
Fluttershy 2059123 chapter 1 . 2/12
Awe! That was the best threesome story I've read, ever, and the ending was simply grand! Oh I loved it so much! There were two errors, maybe three at most, which is impressive since you didn't edit it. Gosh, I'm totally in love with this story now. Excellent work! :)
Dang chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Is its even possible for twins to have different fathers but the same mom? Now I am curious
WynnieAcid chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
This was an surprisingly excellent read. Amazing job
FluffyRainbowUnicorns chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Awesome now my new fav couple/threesome I'm addicted to to it
Stefxtastic chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Aww. You did a great job mixing tender with sexy!
Hossyboy chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Wow that was hot and so sweet all at the same time ... Awesome lol
alfay93 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Unusual but I liked it!
XxBlackSakuraBlossomxX chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
lol
light-prevails-darkness chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
I normally don't read threesomes or boy on boy but something made me click this. And I seriously loved this. It had a story line to keep it going and I just loved all the feeling surrounding this. It was a good story so no deleting it!
narutoxkiba-kun chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
wonderful! i always wondered about the twins of 2 different fathers, and now i see someone else also did. :) i also liked the idea of a threesome of 2 boys and a girl :)
and the story was nice as well
samigirl96 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Never delete this! It was a really good story. The smut was...well if my nosebleed was any indication, it was good haha. JK about the nosebleed part. But I really loved the romantic and familial interactions between Kiba, Shino and Sakura. I love SakuraxShino and SakuraxKiba stories, so this is like the best of both worlds :) Good job
acetwolf94 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Nice. I love it!
chocolate strawberry chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
awwwww that was the cuteist threesome i ever read great job :)
KindredWoD chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Very yummy! I approve of this story! *thwaks EB on the forehead with smiley stamp*