Reviews for Bizarre Love Triangle
Thyrokio chapter 6 . 7/24/2011
When the ghost/thing appeared I was like ... what the hell has this fic become? But I was really relieved to discover that it was only Hiyori's imagination lol.
Zokusho chapter 8 . 9/7/2009
You mentioned this story in your review, so I forced myself to read through this. Forced, not at all because it was bad - it wasn't! It's just that I myself can't stand OCs, or Konata or Kagami making out (or worse) with boys.

Anyway, the second epilogue in the haunted house was great.
Ivory Bill Woodpecker chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
What in Haruhi-sama's name possessed you to call this-pathological atrocity "Romance/Humor"?
Ascoeur chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
wait...i don't get the ending..wait..so it's over?.
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
wow!sry about my user name..I was annoyed about the fact that I couldn't get any of my suggestions accepted TT..anyways ur story rocks! plus I'm inot tsukasa and the guy kentaro perosn and about kagami and konata is cute it was hilarious how she got drunk anyways u rock!u should keep writing!bye-nee!
ArmorBlade chapter 8 . 11/17/2008
Wow. Kind of random and breaking off of from the norm - but it kept the flow fresh and always engaging the mind thinking about the references. Not really the outcome of what could be assumed from even halfway through, yet I can't disagree with the turnout.
akarequiem70 chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Story might be bad at the beginning, but I still read it xD Nice ending! I knew it that it could be like School Days...but I didn't see the Hiyori ending coming, ha!

I loved chapter 8 xD Nice.

FK
Karsten69 chapter 7 . 9/23/2008
aw. that's too bad. I had hoped to see more of konami. but oh well
bluesunset92 chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
Wow. Hiyori writing the story saved you from having a really bad story. I would have hated this if it wasn't for that.
Blood Avenger chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
WOAH! I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING! Amazing... you deserve the oppisite of flames... Here's some ice!
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 6 . 9/22/2008
O.o

Well I think I can safely say that the ending caught me off guard. And I don't mean the Tsukasa with a machete part.

Oh well ;; I suppose this being a Tamura doujin makes a bit more sense than having it happen for real, although I am curious where in the story exactly the real life ends and the doujinshi starts. Thoughts?

The story was good, confusing, but good.

ZK
Karsten69 chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
I don't know if I should laugh out loud or cry out loud. it is both a sad and funny twist.
akarequiem70 chapter 5 . 8/31/2008
Woah man...You're going a little too far with Kagami. I would quote weluvgirlswithglasses and say "Disgusting". Seriously what the hell?

And I can already predict that this will end just like School Days. Anyway...you really are going too far.
weluvgirlswithglasses chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
Disturbing? That was disgusting. Please write your own story with your own characters if you're not going to have anyone act in-character here. You shame Kagami. She would never, -ever- do that to her sister OR herself, no matter how much that hawt stud reminds her of that pervert Ataru. (wtf did you get the idea that she would be hot for that anyway?)

We've got an emo Konata, a slut Kagami, an invisible Miyuki, and a Tsukasa that's the most accurate one here. Oh, and a dude who can get into their pants with mere thoughts, apparently. God, men are pigs. This is what I get for trying to be open minded...
MonkeyGirlNaNoDa chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
omfg.

how the f**k did that come around?