Reviews for Somebody Needs You
Lilith-brunette chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Your fic is really great, i love it. The characters are like in the books. You should write more for Lincoln Rhyme.
doctorjay chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
You captured the style of the Lincoln Rhyme stories very well!
bookworm2dance chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I really like this. You should write more for Lincoln Rhyme.
beautiful D chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
hahahaha i bet you were thinking of your own “beautiful, cursive writing” when you were writing this :D hahaha kidding (: kay anyway this is super awesome so keep it up kay! AND KEEP WRITING. loveya
suallenparker chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Thank you so much for sharing following lines:

"Thom, write every single hair colour except blond.”

“Men are generally more generous than ladies when it comes to alcohol (Yes they are )

“You fire Thom for telling you to sleep early, and now after he leaves you finally decide to listen to him.”

Am I still fired?”

Rhyme pondered. “No, we need your excellent handwriting skills. Go get the marker.”

- I liked the ending of it
alanna chapter 1 . 9/16/2008
i see your title is a Westlife song! haha. hey i like this story too! ;D AGAIN, i'm no lincoln rhyme fan like you but your storyline flows smoothly. i liked the part where you said something abt firing him so many times and in the end, hired him back. that was cool. and yah your description of Rhyme's pain was awesome (: keep it up man continue to write more stories loser.
yourfriend chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
generally a relatively good story however your style is very obvious and i do not agree with somebody's comments.

the storyline i suitable however the way the characters spoke are not like their style in the book.
Somebody chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
I like the title(: Fits the story well. Is it a Westlife song or something? But Rhyme's personality was shown very obviously and quite accurately too. Good story, keep it up! Write more Rhyme fics he's a very good forensic scientist. Your fics are good keep it up!
hansolofan chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
i must honestly say i am not the best person to consult on lincoln rhyme, considering i have no respect for him (: but i think its good, yeah!

'Again, he was annoyed that he was unable to shrug as dismissively as he would have liked.'

i like that (:

(btw its my habit to review and tell the authors my fav line, so yeah hahaa)

'They all knew how Thom had quit 3 times, Rhyme had fired him 3 times, and all 6 times, Rhyme had hired him back'

this one too! (did you make that up?)

and i won't be able to comment if they're in character or not so yeah -.-

and i also like the description of his pain.

and typo btw, 'concern' haha i'm a stickler for grammar so yeah.

and intro and ending's good. ohgod i sound like an el teacher -.- anw, continue writing! ;D