Reviews for Special
Kristyl Lilow chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Awww! Adorable! I love this!
Raxacoricosupercalifragilicio chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
Aww! I love Matt and maybe he did have some sort of sensitive reaction to light... Light, lol. Not funny, anyway, this is really well-written and adorable.
andysanime chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Really good job and of course L would do something nice like that 3. I hate how Mello and Matt died though T.T
Funky Bracelet Chick chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
*gapes at the amazing-ness* *faves*
littleann84 chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
LOVE IT!

I think that this is a PERFECT explanation as to why Matt wears the goggles! What an awsome idea! And beautifully written!

Great job _
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was really good. It had fluff with a serious emotional undertone which is odd but worked very well. I really liked it.
GiftFromGaia chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
That was really sweet! L is just so awesome. Matt receiving his googles is so cute X3
TheMasterOfYourFate chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Yay for Matt! Loved your story about the origin of Matts Goggles!
Payce D. Elui chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
That was really cute... Guh, I hated that Matt died, he had so much potential! Nice work :)
Kelekiah Galadrian chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Okay, so, now, I feel like a horrible person. I've actually previously read a BUNCH of your fics, but never reviewed or faved or anything. I'm such a horrible person.

While I've got a moment in my busy life, I shall do so now.

This story was absolutely ADORABLE. Out of all the DN characters in any of the manga, anime, books, or movies, Matt is one of my top favs (along with Ryuuk, L, and Mello), so getting to read a fic all about him just makes me smile. I loved the kindness L shows toward Matt and the adorable-ness of Matt when he's little. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. I ADORE your writing. Awesome!

Kelekiah Galadrian
genderless-but straight chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
so cute! that's a good reason for him to have those goggles!
YagamiNeko chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Aww this was actually a bit sad :( Matt IS special! How could he ever think he wasn't...poor kid. I guess more than two people now this now, huh ;)
Ghost Wulf chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
ADORABLE! That was soo cute!

Geez, I've only read two of your stories and already you're climbing onto my favorite author's list. This was a great idea and you write it really well. I love your description and emotions. Fantastic!

Wulf
BlackRoseMuffin chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
I like it. XD

'Tis funny. And it offers a good explanation to why Matt-o has those goggles. XD
Mournful Storms chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
That's amazing...I really like the idea. I would've thought that it was from all those games though...all that flashing light would've made his eyes really sensitive. The idea of L giving them to him is wonderful too, I can see it happening.

-Storms