Reviews for Folgen Sie Ihrem Traum
OwSw chapter 13 . 7/8/2017
Wow! Truly loved the Morse code.. absolutely brilliant!
ahbuggrit chapter 24 . 9/3/2015
Really enjoyed this. The Morse code dancing was a nice twist.
komoka chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
I loved the last chapter, very cute :)

I could definitely see this as another season of YuGiOh! haha

I don't usually read long story's with over 10 chapters if Romance isn't the main theme, but I decided to give it a read anyway. And I liked it! :)

I was a bit confused about one thing, u said that Tea got a train from London to Dublin... I don't think trains can cross the ocean.. _ haha Or maybe I read it wrong, I dunno lol

Well done anyways, very interesting story! :D x
ForestGuardian311 chapter 24 . 4/28/2010
Aw! You were planning that kiss, weren't you? I have to admit, I didn't think Aurus would be such a traitor, but that's what makes stories like yours so good. Hm, I'm starting to think that Azureshipping isn't so bad, though I'm still a Peachshipping fan . I had a question concerning the history of the pharoh and queen you keep mentioning. I saw your explanation on your profile, but what I'm trying to figure out is did you make them up, or are they actual characters from Egyptian history? I only know Seto's past life to be Priest Set, and I was pretty sure that Tea didn't have a past life, so I was wondering if you just put that in your stories to make things easier. Anyway, great job, and I look forward to your next one!
ForestGuardian311 chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
I'm liking this already, though I have to tell you the truth, Azureshipping is not really my type. I just don't see it, esp. w/ Kaiba. If Kisara had been reincarnated, then maybe there would be hope. I'm more of a Yugi/Tea (not sure which shipping that is) fan. I found a slight error in the beginning...you forgot the "r" in "her." The fact that you chose the troupe to represent the four elements is also bringing me memories of Avatar: The Last Airbender (have you heard of it?). Good job so far. I'm going to keep reading and hopefully finish it soon. Be sure to keep working on that other one!
EmbarrassingCirca1996 chapter 24 . 4/3/2010
Dude, I love it. I especially love the plot - it's so original. I mean, for azureshipping a gazillion people do the typical Tea babysits Mokuba, or normal romance, but you took a completely different stance on it. I mean, really? Morse code DANCING? That's some major creativity there. :)
Pfefferminztea chapter 22 . 11/20/2009
Okay, so I just noticed that I cant review a chapter twice, but I feel I have to clarify this matter.

I know that you didnt mean to connect Siegfried with the Wannsee Conference in any way.

Mind you, if Id ask my classmates, most of them probably wouldnt know what it was about, and weve been studying German history for years now. Its totally forgivable not to know about it!

(Though it would be good if people would - at least those who, like my classmates, are educated to raise awareness of Nazi history.)
Pfefferminztea chapter 24 . 11/20/2009
You chose a beautiful setting for your epilogue!

All the time while I was reading it, I had to think of that film scene where Erik is crying on top of the opera house... its one of my favorite moments in the musical!

As for that kiss, I hoped it would finally come.

When I read about Tea wanting to hug Seto, I was disappointed for a moment, only to go: "Yes! YES! They did it!" the next instance... :D

And now Ill HAVE to read the sequel, I definitely want to know how Mokuba will recieve that piece of news!
Crystal Rose of Pollux chapter 22 . 11/20/2009
In response to the review below: I swear I didn't know about the lake, but thanks for alerting me to it! I've edited it accordingly.
Pfefferminztea chapter 23 . 11/20/2009
That Phantom is leaving his footprints all over this story... Erik, you should be ashamed of yourself! :D

It DOES seem a little unlikely, though, that Tea would consider taking over someones house (if that someone is dead) an "all-time low" - if it was me, Id be more angry and concerned about what they did with ME.
Pfefferminztea chapter 22 . 11/20/2009
Wow.

Thats quite a way of making sure that Seto becomes aware how much he changed!

... or not. Or did he?

Youve confused me now.

I didnt expect Aurus and the rest of the dancers to be Rare Hunters, either... I thought they were just allies or something? Phew.

So now youre bringing Siegfried in as well?

Thatll be a good chance to practice your German, at last! One tiny thing I noticed, you capitalized the word "lieben" - in German, we wouldnt do that. But its really not a big thing, so never mind.

I was a bit startled that you wrote that Siegfried is overlooking Lake Wannsee... you know about the Wannsee Conference in which the Nazis decided to eradicate all European Jews? So the name does have sort of a bitter taste to me... though I must admit Ive got no idea what they do there now, I suppose its just an ordinary lake.
Pfefferminztea chapter 21 . 11/20/2009
:D

You made me laugh here with your Latin!

Did you ever study the subject? (I hated it at school, but Im still good enough to know what "Et tu...?" means and alludes to...)

Poor Seto. Finally he decides to admit his feelings for Tea (at least partially) and then she shows up with a "boyfriend" in her wake...

I hope that you will give Tea a chance to prove to Seto that her strategy of trust is not always the wrong way, though... How is he ever going to change if everything just confirms his opinion that she gets herself into trouble by doing so?

I dont believe it.

You managed to sneak in Carlotta! I love you. :D

... AND youve connected all this with the YGO movie.

How can you keep so many different storylines in mind and tie them together to make a perfectly smooth new one?
Pfefferminztea chapter 20 . 11/20/2009
Every time you upload a new chapter of "Eine Mitternachtsstimme", I resolve to finally read the rest of this story so I can start with the new one... I hope one day Ill really manage to catch up.

Though I didnt really like the way Tea put herself in danger in the last chapter, I really liked the beginning of this one!

Firstly, your description of Arkanas threats was chillingly written... and Teas escape shows that this isnt the first time shes ever been kidnapped. *lol*

Wow. Im almost as stunned as Tea by this turn of events.

To escape one custody just to be captured again by people whom you thought to be friends... thats harsh.
Pfefferminztea chapter 19 . 11/2/2009
Finally Ive managed to get back to reading your fics!

I adore the way you describe Seto, the way he slowly realizes that Tea DOES mean something to him, after all. Though it seems Ive written that many, many times already. Excuse me for not being more creative.

And "Mr. Dash-Gallantly-to-the-Rescue"? Just... lol.

Still, I dont know what to think of Teas behavior. Sure, she wants to find out whether there is anything suspicious about that magician, but slipping off into the dark, when she already knows that there might be someone around who wants to harm her... doesnt really make her look smart, does it?
Pfefferminztea chapter 18 . 6/18/2009

She finally did it! :D

Two things, actually, dance on Broadway AND confess her feelings... and really brave she was, too. I dont think I would have managed such a face-to-face confession to someone like Seto.

I loved the way both their personality showed in that short argument about whether Tea ought to stay or leave - you made it clear that they are both strong characters, but Anzu is very idealistic about her dreams, as well.