Reviews for the last day of summer
Stalker of Stories chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Just a note, you have this categorized incorrectly; Doumeki Haruka is Doumeki's grandfather (you have him as one of the main characters).

I read the manga all the way through today (technically yesterday), and I find myself seriously rooting for Doumaki/Watanuki (even if CLAMP is trying to not do anything like that with this one, I can't help but see it). Nicely done :)
MysticAnime chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
Cute! _ Thanks for writing and sharing.
Sarahfreak chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It was fun to read Watanuki one what he feels is a pseudo date *grin* We all know the truth...he's in denial...Great writing. Loved it!
Touketsu Iji chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
awwes, that was cute. thank you for the tale.
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Cute fic. No kiss though, that was slightly dissapointing. But the fic didn't seem incomplete without it, so it worked okay to exclude it. One question though, who is Larg? "the twins and Larg" I assume you mean Mokona? I love how even though he complains and throws a fit, Watanuki always makes what Doumeki asks of him. .

~Akire
Ladyfingers chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
oh...my...god! XD

I absolutely LOVED This! This...this absolute masterpiece! :D

I love how you hit all the typical "date" themes. The "Win a gift and give it to your girl" and the "haunted house: close contact" XD Perfect! :D

And the end, where the twins are screaming! Lol!

'he hated how much he was clinging to Doumeki, and especially the newfound realization that Doumeki was very warm and had a vague yet alluring scent to him, undeniable, incense and wood, smoke and sweat.'

Oh, Your Watanuki. I love his amazing perception abilities XD

(“I want Ochazuke next time. With Umeboshi”)

Oh, jesus! XD That was so Doumeki.

Awesome job! :D keep up the great work! :)