Reviews for Her Boy
ladybrin chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I am so glad to read some really thought provloking MC- there are so few fics out there for them- thanks for sharing
RussellHolmes chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Ohhhh, that is creepy as hell. In a good way, mostly. Wow.
SexyHugh88 chapter 1 . 5/13/2009
This is an amazing story. Literally sent chills down my spine. Well-written, I think that you captured the characters and the feel of Chelsey Watkins and the episode in general. Great job. And chilling!

Jessica
Emmy chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Great fic, very interesting. I'm not exactly a MC shipper (though I'm not opposed to it), and I definitely thought Logan deserved something more from Barek than he got. Maybe she knew/thought giving him his space and not letting him dwell on it was enough, I don't know.

Anyways, great story, I loved how you used Watkins, she's such a disturbing but fascinating character, doubly so since we never really figure her out.
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Slightly creepy. Lol, no, it's very good and it's IC, which always helps. It's sweet at the same time as being scary.

Whoopi was excellent, I agree, and so understated. She's usually a very loud, colourful character; I liked that she was just cold and calculating.

Just a quick aside: I think Mike stopped at the bar because he noticed that the woman he was about to take home wasn't even able to put her coat on she was so drunk. He's a cop - he probably knew better, given he'd be risking a rape charge if he had sex with someone blind drunk.
star jelly chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
Wow. Evil woman's controlling Mike's life. I like it!
Podie1 chapter 1 . 6/20/2008
I had been waiting for this one and it definitely didn't disappoint!

Just wonderfully done - deep and dark - like the episode that inspired it !

So well done - thanks for this incredible read.

LOVE you play on words - fantastic.