Reviews for Stars Hollow Voles
cywen69 chapter 7 . 8/11/2006
Very sweet story, I really enjoyed it. I've been searching the archieves and they don't list much before 2004. Sad, I got this one off of someones favorites. I really liked it. Max trying to be macho was hilarious.

Wendy
cywen69 chapter 3 . 8/11/2006
This is such a great story so far, I can't wait to finish it. I just wanted to point out that Lorelai and Luke both have blue eyes. I'm a stickler for details, but overall it's really good so far.

Wendy
KatieWeasley chapter 7 . 5/31/2004
YAY. Luke/Laureli. YOU ROCK. AWESOME STORY!
KatieWeasley chapter 2 . 5/31/2004
Great first chappie I love Rory/Dean!
mggs chapter 7 . 2/21/2003
WOW that was so sweet! I loved it!
Parvulissula chapter 7 . 10/25/2002
I've read this before. I can't believe I didn't review it. This is a really beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it again. I can't believe you've only got 15 reviews. You should write much more. Not necessarily of this story, but of more Luke and Lorelai. Keep up the great work! -Jo
Stary Blonde chapter 7 . 10/19/2002
; Am I reviewing too much? ...Naw! I love this fic! I still think you should do a Rory/Jess if you like the pairing! Atleast think about it! BYE!

~ Star-chan (well I was Silver_Star but I like Star-chan better...I'm going to go now.)
tpbAngel chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
that was sooo good especially the voles part! i luv l/l and r/d's! ur a great writer
SilverStar chapter 7 . 5/15/2002
I love this story! This is my favorite Gilmore Girls fanfic! Maybe you could write a Jess/Rory fic? Please! I'll give you a cookie...well you can 'pretend' I give you a cookie. BYE!
Peta chapter 7 . 3/30/2002
That was awesome! Definitely the best fanfiction I've read! Please keep it up - I need more Luke/Lorelai stories!
SilverStar chapter 7 . 3/4/2002
Whoa...that was the best Gilmore Girls fic I have ever read! Really! It was! Please write more Gilmore Girls fics. Maybe you could write a Jess and Rory fic. Please think about it! I love your work!

Silver_Star
one who possesses no name chapter 7 . 1/28/2002
wow! great story, i cried. But then again i cried during toy story 2. j/k, but i almost did anyways. i can't believe you only have 9 reviews, well ten now.
LubysRock chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
I just wanted to tell you how well this was written and what a great story it was. As

well as the L/L action of course :) Congratulations on a brilliant story and I

sincerely hope you write more very soon
Jessica chapter 7 . 12/2/2001
Wonderful story. You are a great writer, this is the best fanfic I've ever read.
COR chapter 7 . 11/22/2001
THAT WAS THE BEST FANFICTION I'VE EVER READ! GIVE IT TO THE SHOW AND THEY"LL WRITE IT INTO THE SHOW! OMG THAT WAS FANTASTIC! BECOME A WRITER PLEEEEEEASE!