Reviews for Catastrophic Adjustments
pocky lover chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
i always wanted a neko-grayson. why is this so rare! I mean we got thousands of neko harry potter fics
Nightwing15 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Aww I bet he looked adorable nice work :)
mixxi chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
XD kitty kat :D i like it :D
Edmin .FemEdmund. Pevensie chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
o.O I am so jealous of Roy right now.
yuki chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Now I'm having fantasies about Catspaw, if only he were real -.- ! You're an awesome writer, and I really felt you could just feel how soft Dick's ears were. _m any chance you'll do more kitty Grayson?
REBD chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I like it :)
TheMsMeep chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Brilliant, funny and sexy. Very nice work.
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This story is so cute and funny - I love it!
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
LOL! Loved it! More please!
PIRATEofHOGWARTS chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I LOVE IT!

This was very funny and great to read!

I loved it!

Thank you for writing this story! :D
erin.dragonfhaingmail.com chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
*dies* I loved this fic! Definitely the thought of Dick with cat ears and tail was drool-worthy, but the thought of Deathstroke going through Robin to try to make dates with Dick is hilarious. I know its been a few months since you posted this, but I hope youd consider a sequel in the future just for laughs. Take care and keep writing.

Dragonfhain
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 11/3/2008
hah this is bloody awesome and very amusing. Too bad it isnt in print! Mind you dont care much for his new name.

LOVED the scene with Slade and the idea of Robin being harassed over it from both sides. The catnip and Kyle issue, Hal's telling off (even though theres no specific details) and just yeah all of it really :) Also like how many characters youve managed to include in this as well as it being after the crisis (presumably or just before whichever).

Did kinda want the Slade/Dick to work (OH! and Garth's little thoughts made me think you'd got confused with that other ficlet of yours) rather than Roy but I guess he works too _
Aphistas chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
this was definitly different... and fun... and going on my favorite's list now... :)