Reviews for Pizza With Kitty
AshAnime chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
This was hilarious and SO in character! You have a gift I tell you! AWESOME JOB!
Kitty and Lance are so cute)
JustDanny chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
So funny!
Super Marvel Fan Girls chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Write a SEQUEL! :D
Ace-of-Cyberspace13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Chuckle! Yay for lunacy!

-Ace
Innocent Lamb chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
Lance was crying? Aww! So cute!

This was a pretty good story, a little more descripion and a few more sentences between dialogue would have made it a great one though.
Tanya chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
That was THE BEST Lance/Kitty fic I've ever read! Por Lance, just trying to be normal! You have the whole feel of the cartoon down in the story and no one was out of character at all.
Addicted-to-X-Men-Evolution chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
"We’re just going to study Toad!" Lance dropped him. "It is not, repeat, not a make out session. We are just going to get some pizza and study chemistry. Got it?"

"Oh yeah chemistry," Todd snickered. "I got it! Heh. Heh. You sly dog you. You are one smooth guy Lance."

"Oh no!" Pietro groaned. He grabbed a spoon and pretended it was a microphone. "Ladies and Gentlemen, here now is today’s "Lance and Kitty" Update! Sponsored by Pathetic International!"

"Does that mean we’re not invited to the wedding?" Pietro joked as Lance slammed the door.

Lance looked dazed as she walked away. "Bye." He feebly waved back. When she was gone he closed his eyes and sighed happily.

"Well…" Lance scratched his head again. "Maybe someday. For a visit. When that Logan guy isn’t there so we wouldn’t get torn to shreds."

"Oh don’t worry about Logan he’s…" Kitty trailed off. "I see what you mean. Just don’t trash the place again, okay?"

"Hey Daniels! Have a milkshake on me!" Pietro used his speed to dump a milkshake on Evan’s head and sped away laughing.

"That’s it Maximoff! You are going down!"

How do you do it? You are so on-character! I can't stop laughing! I love it!
Malrora chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
aww! poor lance! great fic btw _
The Catastrophe Waitress chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
lol, definitely funny, although Lance was very slightly OOC. You got the Toad down to a T though. he's funny.
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 9/27/2004
great story so funny...lol

pleeze continue!1
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/17/2004
Alvers, Pryde you two seem to have potential for careers in chemistry or perhaps demolition. Well, both are exciting fields."

"They are not losers! Lunatics, yes. Losers no!"

"Yeah Lance," Todd happily threw his arm around his shoulder. "Even if she doesn’t, you’ll always have us! Lance? Buddy? Are you crying? Lance!"

Some really great lines.
SSJ Tokya chapter 1 . 12/2/2003
ROTFLMAO! I'm lovin the tea party part.
"And then she said, ‘See what you get for five dollars?’" Pietro finished the joke and they all laughed. "Oh hey guys!"
I don't know what to think of that line. Lol. I don't know if I should be disgusted or humored. XD
Anyway, this was SO funny. Poor Lance. Can't he just have ONE decent moment with Kitty? Lol. Maybe in season 5.
Steven P. P chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
Hi, Red Witch.

Just when I think I cannot be suprised, I read one of your fics, and start rolling on the floor, laughing histerically. In this very moment, I'll shout it out so loud that everyone can hear it: YOU ARE THE BEST X-MEN EVO WRITER IN THE HUMOUR GENRE IN THE KNOWN AND UNKNOWN UNIVERSE!

You are a pure genius, I can say no other.
Naoku chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Continue this, its great!
Hika-chan1 chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
LOL this was great! Poor Lance.. And the Tea party and the Howell thingy! ROFLMAO I can so picture the fake accent. This was so fun to read I really enjoyed it!