Reviews for The Passage of Time
Felicis8888 chapter 8 . 9/28/2014
This is brilliant!
CuteCat213 chapter 5 . 6/19/2014
You have two spelling issues I caught: one is typing 'through' instead of 'thorough' in the Asch\Sylph\Undine talk, and you seem to constantly switch between 'Ifrit' and 'Efreet' and others for him. Are they one a title and one a name, or is it a mistake? (Or you could just SAY it's a name\title)
And now that I have those out of the way before I forgot them: *Squeeeee!* I ADORE this so much it makes me just want to down in angst and explode in warm-fuzzies! The Asch\Luke is to DIE for! I don't understand what everyone else's problem is: this deserves SO MANY more reviews for all your hard work. (Exceptionally well-done hard work, I'd like to add) Please keep up all the great writing!
Princess Unikitty chapter 8 . 10/5/2013
that was a very cool story.
Firehedgehog chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
ohh/ sweet update
Firehedgehog chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
awesome update here. can't wait to see how it goes next
Firehedgehog chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
wait.. in't luc.. well lukes past form in that time
AyndeRod chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Wait, there was an actual post game sidequest that showed that that was Asch!? I thought that was a fandom theory!

I won't blame you if it really is theory. I kind of beat the game just to say I beat it, kind of like Kingdom Hearts. Luke in game annoys the crap out of me, which is probably why I like reading about him, because fandom does him more justice in the growth thing. Sort of.

Casino... you know it's just a hopskip addon to do the Keterberg / Engeve buy/selling thing, right? Anyway, you might wonder, uh, yeah, hi. What about your fic...

I have this bad habit where if people put authors notes at the top, and I read it... I have to respond to it right then and there because I'll just forget all about it and the fact that I had something to comment on by the time I got to the bottom. So, yeah. Haven't read it yet. But rest assured, as soon as I hit post, I will.
midnightcrescent98 chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
That was... AWESOME!

Will you add a new chapter? or will you abandon it (heavens! please no!)

Can you write a sequel since it's complete? THAT would settle my thoughts. The end of the chapter, fueled up my imagination and the plot bunnies.

I was finding a story like this! When, in the end, Asch accepts Luke! In the first chapter, I was like "I wonder what's going to happen?"

When I'm done, I can't stop reading it! It's so wonderful!

Though, sometimes your choice of words are kinda confusing... BUT! DOn't worry, I still understood the story. But, it was missing something... something that starts with the letter S and ends with an L that spells: "Sequel"

LOL! I'm sorry if I'm pushing you for writing a sequel! I just love it! One of the best, I read.

I LOLed at the idea of Jade and Anise's kids!

Anyway, nice story! I'm looking forward for a sequel or another new chapter (That I really hope AND wish you will write and post it.)
JapanManiac chapter 5 . 7/23/2008
Is this completed already or would you continue it? either way is fine because this story is so cool!
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
Wow, this was very fun to read. I was amazed that it didn't have 100 reviews already. _ I liked the explanation about Lorelei's 'siblings', and the pacts. It made it very interesting. Asch and Luke's relationship is really sweet, and I loved how you ended it. _ I'd like to read any other Tales of the Abyss stories you write next! XD