Reviews for Dragon Chaser
Rumcake chapter 8 . 6/8
According to this they're to be married approximately 4 days 18 hours and 47 minutes before I was born. Cx
M chapter 13 . 4/5
I swear Ive read this so many times already and I still absolutely think that this is one of the best freakin fics In this fandom. Ever. Okay. Ever.

Im also a fan of Molly now thanks to you
Yinzer Reader chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Your story was a really fun read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2013
Really good twist - great George and Luna too
angeltrin1 chapter 13 . 10/17/2013
Oh my goodness, this was sweet and sad and just a lovely story! Luna and George, Percy saving everyone! I love how you wrote Draco and Charlie! Thank you!
drkmgic chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Interesting, i always got the feeling that charlie was just taking advatangee of draco, especially in his fragile state and this chapter just proved it. Poor draco
drkmgic chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Wow great so far. Moving so fast I'm a little blind sided. Also I was really looking forwrd at the sex scene at the end ;)
Nyx chapter 13 . 6/5/2013
Marvelous! The best Charlie/Draco I've ever read. As matter of fact if it's not already I'm going to go rec the hell out of this at Bottom!Draco because everyone should read this, twice. I love it so much!
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 12 . 5/25/2013
So there's only about five really good Charlie-Draco stories that I've found (part of why I decided to just write my own), and this is definitely on the list. I love it. I'm a little bummed I didn't discover it until now! Keep writing!
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 13 . 5/25/2013
I liked this a lot. Thank you for writing George and Luna's story. )
TwinzLover chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
So perfect I am in tears! Oh god, it's so overwhelming! I just recently got into Charlie/Draco, but you have sold me, and now I know I made a good decision! Thank you so much for creating this! I don't know how your wonderful brain made this all flow so swimmingly, but it did and I am so happy (slash sad/excited/depressed/elated) perfection, this is going on my faves!
gaarasgrl19 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
what did charlie mean when he lied about stopping?
koi.no.michi chapter 12 . 3/18/2012
this fic is probably one of the most perfect fics i have ever read. i love these two~ but most of all: LUNA IS INSANE AND AWESOME AND I LOVE HER LIKE CRAZYYYYY SHE'S THE BEST.
DeathCobraEater chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
Very Impressive

That was so cute. I loved how it was not one of those we are perfect for each other not lets ride into the sunset type things, it was well paced and I liked the little bits of life outside the Charlie-Draco circle. Also Luna/George an interesting couple but I can see it i guess. Lucius going CRAZY was funny but as I am a Lucius fan I cant help but not roll on the floor laughing but just laugh sitting in my chair at how stupid he was acting. It was a good story all together and a good read.

Death Cobra Eater